Asus Aura Sync compatable LED Strips

Go to solution Solved by CableMod,
7 minutes ago, Beckyisponymad said:

Im looking for some asus aura sync compatable LED strips to my knowledge the Cablemod ones were compatatable but it seems they have switched to gigabyte  RGB tech, Anyone know any, magnetic or adhesive idc much

@Beckyisponymad our stand alone RGB strips are ASUS Aura sync compatible. It is our RGB/W and RGB/UV hybrid LED's that are compatible with the Gigabyte/Aorus RGB Fusion headers. :)

Im looking for some asus aura sync compatable LED strips to my knowledge the Cablemod ones were compatatable but it seems they have switched to gigabyte  RGB tech, Anyone know any, magnetic or adhesive idc much

7 minutes ago, Beckyisponymad said:

@Beckyisponymad our stand alone RGB strips are ASUS Aura sync compatible. It is our RGB/W and RGB/UV hybrid LED's that are compatible with the Gigabyte/Aorus RGB Fusion headers. :)

6 minutes ago, Beckyisponymad said:

The cablemod RGB Strips were always compatible with Aura Sync.  

https://cablemod.com/product/cablemod-widebeam-magnetic-rgb-led-strip-30cm/