NZXT Kraken x60 Questions!

Hello!

so i decided to get Kraken x60 and this is my question.

Do it fit on the top of a corsair 750D

I saw on some videos about the kraken x60 that it have preapplied thermal paste?, what do i need to do then? do i dont need to apply extra thermal paste on the CPU? or what?

I saw that the pump have a USB connector, why?

I saw that the pump have fan headers.. do that mean that i can just plug my rad fans in there, and the case fans too?

The cables from the pump, are they long enough to be hidden behind the mobo so i dont need to plug in the USB cable into the mobo on a ugly way,? by that i mean need to drag the cable over the GPU...

So Kraken is almost a year old now what i know and socket 1150 did not exist when the watercooler got released. Do it support socket 1150 mobos then?

i know the Kraken comes with 2 fans but can i use 4 fans to them by, conecting 2 other fans on the other side?

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

1. Yes.

2. You need no extra thermal paste, since it's preapplied.

3. Monitor temps, pump and fan speed. Also control them.

4. The pump's fan headers are for the included fans.

5. It's long enough.

6. It will be fine. 1156, 1155 and 1150 have the same mounting system.

7. Yes. Screws are included to do such.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

1. Yes.

2. You need no extra thermal paste, since it's preapplied.

3. Monitor temps, pump and fan speed. Also control them.

4. The pump's fan headers are for the included fans.

5. It's long enough.

6. It will be fine. 1156, 1155 and 1150 have the same mounting system.

7. Yes. Screws are included to do such.

thx!

So is that preaplied thermal paste good or shoud i take it off and use the other one?

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

thx!

So is that preaplied thermal paste good or shoud i take it off and use the other one?

Preapplied is fine. Usually it's a thin sheet that is evenly distributed, so it isn't a lot and it isn't too much.

If you really want to, you could, but you'll only knock off 1-3C, so it isn't really a monetary gain.

Preapplied is fine. Usually it's a thin sheet that is evenly distributed, so it isn't a lot and it isn't too much.

If you really want to, you could, but you'll only knock off 1-3C, so it isn't really a monetary gain.

is it easy to clean it off? could i just take some papper and a slight of water to clean it of?

becuze if i can knockof 1-3 celcius and the job is easy then i do it

is it easy to clean it off? could i just take some papper and a slight of water to clean it of?

becuze if i can knockof 1-3 celcius and the job is easy then i do it

I'd get some alcohol wipes, or just the alcohol liquid and use some coffee filters or a microfiber cloth.

The more % of alcohol, the better and easier it is to clean off the thermal paste. I personally use 70% alcohol wipes and it works just fine, but if you want to use the liquid and coffee filters, it'll be a bit easier. You use coffee filters because they leave no little fragments of paper when they wipe. You shouldn't use paper towels as they leave paper behind.

Another option instead of the alcohol liquid, you could just use this two step solution. You'll still need the coffee filters/micro fiber to wipe off the solution though. And don't forget to buy some thermal paste!

I'd get some alcohol wipes, or just the alcohol liquid and use some coffee filters or a microfiber cloth.

The more % of alcohol, the better and easier it is to clean off the thermal paste. I personally use 70% alcohol wipes and it works just fine, but if you want to use the liquid and coffee filters, it'll be a bit easier. You use coffee filters because they leave no little fragments of paper when they wipe. You shouldn't use paper towels as they leave paper behind.

Another option instead of the alcohol liquid, you could just use this two step solution. You'll still need the coffee filters/micro fiber to wipe off the solution though. And don't forget to buy some thermal paste!

dont worry i get thermal paste to the water cooler. I have some alcohol kit here home. Which i use to wash my hand with when i get hard dirt to take of my hand like benzin or something which claim on my hand and water cant take it off?

is that kind of alcohol good for that job?

also can i take regular filter which i have in my bathroom and put it in alcohol and clean it off?

dont worry i get thermal paste to the water cooler. I have some alcohol kit here home. Which i use to wash my hand with when i get hard dirt to take of my hand like benzin or something which claim on my hand and water cant take it off?

is that kind of alcohol good for that job?

also can i take regular filter which i have in my bathroom and put it in alcohol and clean it off?

Check and see what percent of Isopropyl Alcohol is on the bottle. Usually if it's 70% or higher it's fine. I don't know what kind of filter you have in your bathroom, but I'd assume it's fine? Just make sure the material is cloth/paperish.

Check and see what percent of Isopropyl Alcohol is on the bottle. Usually if it's 70% or higher it's fine. I don't know what kind of filter you have in your bathroom, but I'd assume it's fine? Just make sure the material is cloth/paperish.

just checked. I have "Aceton" 

is that good?