Gamesave folders everywhere

Swinzon

Hi! I`ll try explaining this as good as I can.

Under File Explorer -> Documents EVERY damn gave save is stored, and it`s just a big mess, every game has it`s own folder which makes very messy there. And I want to use the documents folder to something more than those saves.
If I take all my game saves folders, and put them into one single folder. Will my games still be able to locate the game saves and load it?

Nope. They created their own paths, and they will look only in those paths. If they no longer excist (since you moved them), it will try to create them origional paths again.

I'd suggest setting up an new documents folder, and place a shortcut on your desktop/wherever.

10 minutes ago, Swinzon said:

Hi! I`ll try explaining this as good as I can.

Under File Explorer -> Documents EVERY damn gave save is stored, and it`s just a big mess, every game has it`s own folder which makes very messy there. And I want to use the documents folder to something more than those saves.
If I take all my game saves folders, and put them into one single folder. Will my games still be able to locate the game saves and load it?

Nope,the game will not be able to locate its game folder since they are only supposed to see that folder,if no folder is found,it will say that there is no save located,etc,unless you install a mod which allows u to specify the game save di,and that also if it exists for the games u wanna change the dir for...

PC Specs:Custom Built PC

CPU:AMD Ryzen 3 1200 GPU:Zotac GeForce GTX 1050 TI Mini RAM:Corsair Vengence 2400 MHz DDR4 Motherboard:ASUS Prime B350M-A AM4 Motherboard Case:Corsair 100R PSU:Corsair VS450 

Laptop Specs:Acer TravelMate 8472

CPU:Intel Core i5 560M Memory:2GB DDR3 CPU:Intel HD Graphics Case:Its a Laptop Motherboard:Laptop Motherboard