Beginner: GekkoScience USB Stick Bitcoin Miner & ASICMiner Block Erupter USB Sapphire Miner

Does the GekkoScience USB Stick Bitcoin Miner or the ASICMiner Block Erupter USB 330MH/s Sapphire Miner work with other cryptocurrency or are they only specific to one cryptocurrency?

Do they even really work?

Can I use them with NiceHash?

If they can work with other cryptocurrency, will it possible to earn this much (or half or 1/4)?

GekkoScience USB Stick Bitcoin Miner

https://www.cryptocompare.com/mining/calculator/etc?HashingPower=15&HashingUnit=GH%2Fs&PowerConsumption=32&CostPerkWh=1

ASICMiner Block Erupter USB Sapphire Miner

https://www.cryptocompare.com/mining/calculator/etc?HashingPower=330&HashingUnit=MH%2Fs&PowerConsumption=32&CostPerkWh=1

To start with, if your considering buying either of these to make coin, don't bother. They are grossly obsolete, but if you already have them then well welcome to the party. So to answer your first question, you can use them to mine any SHA256 coin, not just bitcoin, however you'd be lucky to make pennies. They do work just fine, i have a few of the GekkoScience that I bought when he developed them, but that was more to support his work, because he's kinda cool, at least from what i know of him on the forums. Anyways, they were compatible with Nicehash a year ago the last time i looked into it, can't guarantee for nowadays. Now moving on to your links, your looking at ETC there. You can't mine ETC with these. They are only good for SHA256 coins. Just google what coins use this algorithm. Unless you solo mine bitcoin and hit a block, you will ALWAYS lose money with these because of the power they use. and the likelyhood of solving a block is about 0.0000000000000000000000000000001%. Take my advise and don't buy either of these. But if you do, solo mine and hope for the best.