How can I download Windows 10?

Aubinstein

Right now I have a mac. I have the windows 10 key but I cannot figure out what to do now? Please keep in mind I am on mac! Thank you for the help!

1 minute ago, Aubinstein said:

Right now I have a mac. I have the windows 10 key but I cannot figure out what to do now? Please keep in mind I am on mac! Thank you for the help!

Wouldn't it be as simple as using Microsofts downloader to get an ISO file, then applying that to a USB-Bootable device.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-au/software-download/windows10

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

2 minutes ago, Aubinstein said:

Easiest thing might be to try find a windows machine. 

You could check MS website for a mac installation media creation tool.

Sync RGB fans with motherboard RGB header.

Main rig:

Ryzen 7 1700x (4.05GHz)

EVGA GTX 1070 FTW ACX 3.0

16GB G. Skill Flare X 3466MHz CL14

Crosshair VI Hero

EK Supremacy Evo

EVGA SuperNova 850 G2

Intel 540s 240GB, Intel 520 240GB + WD Black 500GB

Corsair Crystal Series 460x

Asus Strix Soar

Laptop:

Dell E6430s

i7-3520M + On board GPU

16GB 1600MHz DDR3.

use the bootcamp assistant, its built into mac os and will walk you through everything you need to do

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

According to Microsoft's website you should be presented with a web-based download option when accessing this site from a Mac: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

This is from their FAQ:

I'm running a Mac and get an error message when I click Download Tool Now. What's wrong?

The media creation tool (Download Tool Now button) will not run on a Mac device. You can still download an ISO file with one of these options: Windows 8.1 or Windows 10. This will give you a web-based download option that should run on most browsers.