Anyone feel as if everything is just too much?

toogamer

My last 3 years have been the worst of my entire life and thats why I stayed off this a forum for a while. I am just seeing so many other people in many similar situations like me where studies just make you too stressed out to the point where you get mental health problems and depression. Are any of you guys like this?

My i5 6500 is bad and can't even maintain 4.5ghz, and 4.4ghz causes it to slowly become unstable over weeks with a vcore of 1.395. FML

I certainly feel stress about financial bits but not studies themselves and definitely not to the point where I have mental issues.

[Out-of-date] Want to learn how to make your own custom Windows 10 image?

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

Server 02: Intel i7 7700K | Gigabye Z170N Gaming5 | 16GB Trident Z 3200MHz

Art School and its constant hamfisting of unimportant social sciences and politics, the constant attempts to derail me from my passion as well as constant passive aggression from my professoes made me attempt suicide at least once or twice. Now I am a lot less bitter and healthier when I'm given the option to not give a damn about other people's problems while I can focus on what really matters: My future as a Chinese immigrant. If you're a BC resident, don't go to ECUAD, it's a Liberal shit hole.

15 minutes ago, Starberyl said:

Art School and its constant hamfisting of unimportant social sciences and politics, the constant attempts to derail me from my passion as well as constant passive aggression from my professoes made me attempt suicide at least once or twice. Now I am a lot less bitter and healthier when I'm given the option to not give a damn about other people's problems while I can focus on what really matters: My future as a Chinese immigrant. If you're a BC resident, don't go to ECUAD, it's a Liberal shit hole.

That's really great that you were able to recover. It's also really awful how much the progressive left has make many colleges anti-right and too politically correct. But one of the things that really makes me feel awful is how even though I have the best things in my environment, nothing really improves and I am perpetually getting worse.

My i5 6500 is bad and can't even maintain 4.5ghz, and 4.4ghz causes it to slowly become unstable over weeks with a vcore of 1.395. FML

1 minute ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

I was on a path towards feeling like a piece of shit but I guess finding myself into my first relationship really helped with fixing myself up.

I just always feel like the piece of shit I am in my family, school, and many other social environments. But sadly I have very little chance of getting into a relationship because I am generally short and I used to have a lot of behavior problems at school where I just acted like a fucking retard with my angry breakdowns. But I am really glad you were able to fix yourself.

1 minute ago, toogamer said:

I just always feel like the piece of shit I am in my family, school, and many other social environments. But sadly I have very little chance of getting into a relationship because I am generally short and I used to have a lot of behavior problems at school where I just acted like a fucking retard with my angry breakdowns. But I am really glad you were able to fix yourself.

Don't give up. There's someone out there who'll work with your quirks, trust me.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

8 minutes ago, toogamer said:

That's really great that you were able to recover. It's also really awful how much the progressive left has make many colleges anti-right and too politically correct. But one of the things that really makes me feel awful is how even though I have the best things in my environment, nothing really improves and I am perpetually getting worse.

I'm not even a left person or a right person. Like other Chinese individuals, I came to Canada for a fresh start, clean air, gay rights and a some opportunities to become a concept artist. While I have experienced racism in a past, I enjoy discriminative jokes, I love illustrating firearms, tanks, sexy amazonian women and revealing armor. All in which were heavily demonized by my professors, they don't seem to understand, "I want to be a concept artist" and they kept forcing me to be some knob head that jerks off to Dadaism expression. I've been ostracized by a proffessor for being quote on quote "dangerous" to a safe enviroment because I was grumpy, emotionless and depressed in class, I've got into several arguments with several professors and the overall experience was pathetic. I wouldn't say I'm consevative as I've had a rough time with red necks being a Chinese immigrant in Canada for the first five years. However, I'm more leaning towards conservatives as they seem to respect my rights to express myself and be the "capitalist pig" I want to be while leaving me the fuck alone to do what I want, express what I want, illustrate what I want and think what I want.

Just now, Starberyl said:

I'm not even a left person or a right person. Like other Chinese individuals, I came to Canada for a fresh start, clean air, gay rights and a some opportunities to become a concept artist. While I have experienced racism in a past, I enjoy discriminative jokes, I love illustrating firearms, tanks, sexy amazonian women and revealing armor. All in which were heavily demonized by my professors, they don't seem to understand, "I want to be a concept artist" and they kept forcing me to be some knob head that jerks off to Dadaism expression. I've been ostracized by a proffessor for being quote on quote "dangerous" to a save enviroment because I was grumpy, emotionless and depressed in class, I've got into several arguments with several professors and the overall experience was pathetic. I wouldn't say I'm consevative as I've had a rough time with red necks being a Chinese immigrant in Canada for the first five years. However, I'm more leaning towards conservatives as they seem to respect my rights to express myself and be the "capitalist pig" I want to be and leave me the fuck alone.

Yeah, I would say in the current political spectrum the left is just making things too politically correct, so far that you can't even express yourself in a way that would be considered rational just a decade ago or less. For that reason, just like you, I am leaning right or conservative. Your experience in college really must've sucked because self expression is pretty vital especially to art. And at your college your professors were telling you to stick to a certain way of thinking and expression which defeats the purpose of creativity in art. Yeah but hope you have a good rest of your day.

1 minute ago, toogamer said:

Yeah, I would say in the current political spectrum the left is just making things too politically correct, so far that you can't even express yourself in a way that would be considered rational just a decade ago or less. For that reason, just like you, I am leaning right or conservative. Your experience in college really must've sucked because self expression is pretty vital especially to art. And at your college your professors were telling you to stick to a certain way of thinking and expression which defeats the purpose of creativity in art. Yeah but hope you have a good rest of your day.

It doesn't make sense because all these "special snowflakes" are all about respecting *their* personal expression but yet "individualism" is seen as a "self-indulgent" and "problemtatic" train of thought. Either way, I pretty much ignore the news nowadays, evade discussions and brush off people that try to talk to me about their problems with the world. If they want to talk to me about politics, they can go join the other cucks at Reddit. I'll stick to my art station, Gnonom podcasts, patreon and MTG art history.