Issues With NVIDIA GPU & Win 10 *HELP*

Go to solution Solved by anewescape,

Issue resolved for the most part, main issues included:

- Outdated Drivers.

- Xbox enabled recording through the Xbox App.

- Windows running other programs in the background (disabled them all). 

Didn't need DDU, Uninstalled Device through Control Panel and downloaded the new drivers off NVIDIA's website. 

I'm reaching out to the community for help, I am still a noobie with my first custom PC build. For the past couple month I have been having issues with playing League of Legends and Players Unknown Battleground, it will either Bug Splat/Crash or BSOD my entire system and I have gotten these error codes [KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT HANDLED, SYSTEM_SERVICE EXCEPTION, SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED]. I have Goggled a lot of these error codes and they tie back to NVIDIA Drivers. I have tried a lot of the trouble shooting suggestions except downloading and using DDU to wipe my Card's drivers and install fresh drivers. I have done "clean installs" of new drivers on my GPU, especially when new drivers come out and that hasn't helped. I also suck at finding good websites to download these programs off of and don't want to download from the wrong websites. So, if the solution is to download DDU, can someone link me a good and trusted place to download DDU. I'm hoping to be able to play games again without any more issues. Thanks in advance for the help, here are my Specs:

Intel Core i7-6700K Overclocked to 4.6GHz

Corsair H100i v.2 Liquid Cooler

Asus Z170-A Motherboard

Corsair Vengence LPX 16GB DDR4-3000 X2

Samsung 850 Pro SSD

Asus- GeForce GTX 1070 8GB Video Card

Corsair- RMx 850W PSU

Windows 10 Home OEM 64- Bit OS

Issue resolved for the most part, main issues included:

- Outdated Drivers.

- Xbox enabled recording through the Xbox App.

- Windows running other programs in the background (disabled them all). 

Didn't need DDU, Uninstalled Device through Control Panel and downloaded the new drivers off NVIDIA's website.