Windows 10 not booting

Hi,

I have a Dell XPS 8500, completely stock, which I have a problem with.

It has worked perfectly for the (6?) years that I've had it, until last week.

I was trying to diagnose some problems I was having with a Dell Inspiron 530S (running Windows 10, again completely stock) when I decided to boot my XPS from the Inspiron's HDD. I fixed the problem I was having with the Inspiron, and was using it to rip CD's onto a flash drive. Eventually (the next day) I try to boot the XPS from its own hard drive, and get a BSOD before it even boots with stop code 0xc000021a. I've been working on this problem for a few days, searching the web, trying every fix that I can, and nothing. Windows tries to run automatic repair, but fixes nothing. I have even tried the Reset This PC option, but it fails to reset. I have tried booting it in both chassis, with both sets of hardware, and the same thing happens. I am out of ideas, and would like to know whether this can be fixed or if I am going to have to get a new PC.

You need to clean the drive and reinstall windows their is nothing else you can do that i know of.

I want to believe its the Windows install, but I tried booting from the drive that was in the Inspiron and got the same error, and when I moved the drive back to the Inspiron it booted fine. Meanwhile, the XPS drive gets the error every time, no matter where I try to boot it.

I don't believe so, but let me switch the cables around...

Nope, same thing
I may have to just reinstall Windows

Edited by Sam956
added something