help with finding drivers

first I'm going to say sorry if this is in the wrong spot I just don't know where else to get help I am trying to fix up a asus Q200E-bsi3to8 but no matter what I do I cannot find the drivers for it that would work with Windows 10 and really have no clue on how to look it up so I can download the drivers from the manufacturer's website and by that I mean the model numbers for like the sound card and stuff I have been to the Asus website and have tried to download the Windows 8.1 drivers to install with the computer telling me I miss some file or something really everything else is working just fine I'm just looking to get the audio driver running please any help would be appreciated sorry if this doesn't make a lot of sense ask any questions you need to I have to use a speech-to-text program to type

Thank you for any help. This is a note that I have a hard Time reading and writing. so I have to use mostly Free Speech to Text options to get by and free reading software that does not always catch the errors in my writing. and also doesn't always hear the punctuation marks. So I thank you for your patience and understanding and ask that you do not point out or ridicule my disability. I am doing the best I can with what I have I am sorry to say this is actually the only form I've actually had to post a signature like this on for any time i need help.

Windows 10 is usually really good at picking up drivers for your computer.  Try going to device manager, right click any yellow ! and hit the automatically download and install driver.

It's a really old board and probably doesn't have Windows 10 drivers.

PSU Nerd | PC Parts Flipper | Cable Management Guru

Helpful Links: PSU Tier List | Why not group reg? | Avoid the EVGA G3

Helios EVO (Main Desktop) Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | GeForce RTX 3060 Ti | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W

Delta (Laptop) | Galaxy S21 Ultra | Pacific Spirit XT (Server)

Full Specs

Spoiler

Helios EVO (Main):

Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws V / Team T-Force DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | MSI GAMING X GeForce RTX 3060 Ti 8GB GPU | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W | MasterLiquid ML240L | 2x 2TB HDD | 256GB SX6000 Pro SSD | 3x Corsair SP120 RGB | Fractal Design Venturi HF-14

Pacific Spirit XT - Server

Intel Core™ i7-8700K (Won at LTX, signed by Dennis) | GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS GAMING 5 | 16GB Team Vulcan DDR4-3000 | Intel UrfpsgonHD 630 | Define C TG | Corsair CX450M

Delta - Laptop

ASUS TUF Dash F15 - Intel Core™ i7-11370H | 16GB DDR4 | RTX 3060 | 500GB NVMe SSD | 200W Brick | 65W USB-PD Charger

Intel is bringing DDR4 to the mainstream with the Intel® Core™ i5 6600K and i7 6700K processors. Learn more by clicking the link in the description below.

You'd be surprised, it was built for Windows 8.1 so it isn't far from Windows 10 :) 

I have tried for the automatically download drivers I still get no sound out of the speakers or the headphone jack my friend said there might be some generic drivers from Realtek I could use I do know it is a Realtek device

Thank you for any help. This is a note that I have a hard Time reading and writing. so I have to use mostly Free Speech to Text options to get by and free reading software that does not always catch the errors in my writing. and also doesn't always hear the punctuation marks. So I thank you for your patience and understanding and ask that you do not point out or ridicule my disability. I am doing the best I can with what I have I am sorry to say this is actually the only form I've actually had to post a signature like this on for any time i need help.

Try the windows 7 realtek driver on the page as well.  If you haven't tried 8.1 realtek drivers.

http://www.asusdriversdownload.com/asus-drivers/asus-q200e-notebook

Also!  If you go to device manager and right click properties the missing driver, go to details and select Hardware Ids.  That should point you in the right direction :) 

Cheers.