Pc difficultys, please help

Hi! I have a question, a few months ago i had no clue about pc parts or really i knew just about nothing about pcs, but i knew i wanted one so i looked around and people had told me to build one, they said it was simple but i was being hit with so much new info i was completely lost. I ended up getting a pre build pc from ibuypower, its a midtier pc and can run games like PUBG at meduim settings with 45-60 frames and games like csgo at max settings with 150-200 frames. But as im moving more away from console gaming and would like to start playing new games on the pc medium settings at 45 frames wont cut it for me. I am looking to upgrade but i have done some research on the parts i want and my existing parts and i have realized i would i have to replace most of my pre existing parts. However i am very confused on if this is possible, how i would do this, and im confused on which parts to pick/replace or keep. I would greatly appreciate your help! Thanks!

1 minute ago, M_05 said:

Hi! I have a question, a few months ago i had no clue about pc parts or really i knew just about nothing about pcs, but i knew i wanted one so i looked around and people had told me to build one, they said it was simple but i was being hit with so much new info i was completely lost. I ended up getting a pre build pc from ibuypower, its a midtier pc and can run games like PUBG at meduim settings with 45-60 frames and games like csgo at max settings with 150-200 frames. But as im moving more away from console gaming and would like to start playing new games on the pc medium settings at 45 frames wont cut it for me. I am looking to upgrade but i have done some research on the parts i want and my existing parts and i have realized i would i have to replace most of my pre existing parts. However i am very confused on if this is possible, how i would do this, and im confused on which parts to pick/replace or keep. I would greatly appreciate your help! Thanks!

well we would need to know the current specs of your pc as then we can go and tell you what you what to upgrade

Current Rig=  AMD Ryzen 9 5900x, Asus Crosshair Hero VIII, EVGA RTX 3070 FTW3 ultra, 32gb Corsair Vengence Pro RGB 3000hz White, EVGA 750 P2 PSU, 1TB Samsung 980 Pro, 500gb samsung 860 evo, 250GB Samsung 850 evo, 2TB Samsung 970 Evo Plus, 2TB seagate firecuda sshd,  LianLi PC 011 Dynamic XL ROG edition, Corsair h150i elite capelix

Could you list your PC specs? And also the parts you wish to upgrade as well!

48 minutes ago, xdeathshot20 said:

well we would need to know the current specs of your pc as then we can go and tell you what you what to upgrade

-removed photo for privacy-

39 minutes ago, M_05 said:

-removed quoted photo for privacy-

first thing i would do of all is to add an ssd.  preformance will be much better.  after that i would maybe upgrade to 16gb of ram but you are running on an older architecture so that kinda dosent help much and then upgrade the GPU

Current Rig=  AMD Ryzen 9 5900x, Asus Crosshair Hero VIII, EVGA RTX 3070 FTW3 ultra, 32gb Corsair Vengence Pro RGB 3000hz White, EVGA 750 P2 PSU, 1TB Samsung 980 Pro, 500gb samsung 860 evo, 250GB Samsung 850 evo, 2TB Samsung 970 Evo Plus, 2TB seagate firecuda sshd,  LianLi PC 011 Dynamic XL ROG edition, Corsair h150i elite capelix

3 minutes ago, xdeathshot20 said:

first thing i would do of all is to add an ssd.  preformance will be much better.  after that i would maybe upgrade to 16gb of ram but you are running on an older architecture so that kinda dosent help much and then upgrade the GPU

The mother board i have, would that be able to take this a higher teir gpu?

please remeber i am not very knowledgeable when it come to how everything works 

8 minutes ago, xdeathshot20 said:

And what sort of ssd should i buy

Dont make your upgrade to an SSD that won't help you get more frames in pubg or other games. Upgrade your GPU to something like a 1060 or a 1070

2 minutes ago, myspeakersaremuffled said:

Dont make your upgrade to an SSD that won't help you get more frames in pubg or other games. Upgrade your GPU to something like a 1060 or a 1070

Will my other specs bottleneck its performance ? 

3 minutes ago, myspeakersaremuffled said:

Not really

Okay ill most likely upgrade my gpu bc its not very good, but why wouldn't an ssd help?

As said above a new gpu 1060+ and a SSD should make the system a lot better.

I would recommend Samsung SSD's as i have had no issues with them.

Next time try not to show your address :)

Cpu: Intel i7-5820k at 4.6 Ghz // Motherboard: Asus X99 Pro // Ram: 32gb of Crucial Balistix at 2400 Mhz // Gpu: GTX 1080 Founders Edtion // SSD: Samsung 850 evo 250gb, Samsung 950 pro 256 gb, // Cooler: Cooler Master ml240r // Case: NZXT h500i 

Just now, M_05 said:

Okay ill most likely upgrade my gpu bc its not very good, but why wouldn't an ssd help?

Thats only going to make things like booting up your computer faster and not affect your fps at all

Just now, M_05 said:

SSD's would help overall speed of your system downloading games etc.

Cpu: Intel i7-5820k at 4.6 Ghz // Motherboard: Asus X99 Pro // Ram: 32gb of Crucial Balistix at 2400 Mhz // Gpu: GTX 1080 Founders Edtion // SSD: Samsung 850 evo 250gb, Samsung 950 pro 256 gb, // Cooler: Cooler Master ml240r // Case: NZXT h500i 

4 minutes ago, TheHiddenCreeper said:

SSD's would help overall speed of your system downloading games etc.

Thank you 

4 minutes ago, myspeakersaremuffled said:

Thats only going to make things like booting up your computer faster and not affect your fps at all

Okay, thanks!

Just now, M_05 said:

Okay, thanks!

Good Luck and enjoy your new pc! :)