CPU fan

Kevinc

Hello everyone,

I have a rebuilt computer from IBUYPOWER and it has served me well for the past year. I have however found the stock cpu fan that it came with is LOUD. I am in the market to replace it but I want something small and compact.

1 minute ago, Kevinc said:

Hello everyone,

I have a rebuilt computer from IBUYPOWER and it has served me well for the past year. I have however found the stock cpu fan that it came with is LOUD. I am in the market to replace it but I want something small and compact.

It would be helpful if you could provide us with more information:

• What is your CPU/mobo (some coolers won't work with certain mobo cause there isn't a mounting brackets)
  • What case is it or if there is no name, what model of prebuilt is it (coolers come in different size so some may not fit)
  • How much you'd like to spend

We need system specs before we can recommend anything. personally I always recommend the NH-D15 but that isn't always the best option for some lol.

Probably H7 would be best pick. Maybe M9i if case is some smaller variant. Also, have you tried to control fan?

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Is it the fan that's the problem or is it a stock Intel/AMD cooler. Cause those require two different solutions.