Noctua Themed Case?

Peter

I currently have my rig in an Antec Solo 2, and wanted to make it a Noctua themed build, since I seem to be one of the few people who like their colour scheme. I was thinking of using the fan frame colour for the main case colour, and the blade colour for accents, such as fan grilles and hard drive trays.

So, belatedly, here is my question;

Opinions and advice?

actually when you put it together in your head it sounds like it will look amazing if you do go for it be sure to post a build log

I would love to see this if you decide to go ahead. If you have the time and skills then go for it :)

It's only going to be a paint job and some more fans, nothing too fancy. I was expecting some more Noctua hate to be honest! I may end up sleeving the PSU as well to match.

It's only going to be a paint job and some more fans, nothing too fancy. I was expecting some more Noctua hate to be honest! I may end up sleeving the PSU as well to match.
Any color scheme can be made to work. It's more an issue of Noctua's color scheme doesn't go well with any case off the shelf. If you're going to paint it then go for it. And please, do a build log.

Current Rig
AMD Ryzen 5900X - Asus ROG Strix X570-E Gaming WiFi 2 - 32 GB GSkill TridentZ RGB
GeForce RTX 3080 - WD Black SN850 1TB  - Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL

It's something I'll definitely document, don't worry

I already have a case, happens to be an Antec as well! Antec Solo 2, love it for the sound proofing

Lets all share the Noctua fan love. I really don't see why people do not like there colour scheme sure they dont match in cases and componets that because there not black and boring.

You don't need to tell people what fans your using as the colour gives it away and i love that part.

Asus Maximus VI Hero , i5 4670k , 8gb Corsair vengeance ddr3, Asus HD 7970 matrix platinum, Corsair AX860, Ocz agility 3 120gb ssd, 1tb wd green hdd, custom water loop. All in an Antec p280

i would rather have an asus themed pc

CPU: i7 3770k 4.5ghz M/Board: Sabertooth Z77 GPU: Asus Gtx 560 Direct CUii OC RAM: 2x4gb Corsair Veangance PSU: Corsair CX600 Cooler: Custome Water Loop With Gentle typhoon 1850rpm fan, Single 120mm Rad, XSPC Raystorm CPU Block

I actually have a Z68 ROG Gene-Z motherboard that I've got to try and change the colour of for this build, plus it'd be nice to have something unique