Looking for a extendable wall mount

Hey everyone.

I've been looking for the perfect wallmount for my 40" TV but a lot of them are missing information online so it's hard to tell which fits my needs. Right now I have my couch in one corner of the room and my bed in the other. I want mount my TV to the wall in the middle in a way so I can swivel the TV to both ways. Hope the illustration helps to understand: 1) default position - tv not in use, 2) watching tv from bed, 3) watching tv from couch

3aMB1kp.png

It's important that while the TV swivels for 180 degrees it should also be extended from the wall quite a bit so it's closer to the center of couch.

Not sure how much these cost but I am willing to spend around 100 euros. 

On 7/25/2017 at 2:54 PM, Juggernautilus said:

Hey everyone.

I've been looking for the perfect wallmount for my 40" TV but a lot of them are missing information online so it's hard to tell which fits my needs. Right now I have my couch in one corner of the room and my bed in the other. I want mount my TV to the wall in the middle in a way so I can swivel the TV to both ways. Hope the illustration helps to understand: 1) default position - tv not in use, 2) watching tv from bed, 3) watching tv from couch

3aMB1kp.png

It's important that while the TV swivels for 180 degrees it should also be extended from the wall quite a bit so it's closer to the center of couch.

Not sure how much these cost but I am willing to spend around 100 euros. 

I dont think any mount does this. Not at that size TV at least. You can look in to a full motion mount. The issue is its not going to swing 180 degrees. But they do pull out from the wall and swivel a bit. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn.