Wi-Fi Replacement Issues

I've got a Latitude E5570 with a sketchy wireless card that needs to go. I fished out a Vostro 3558 and salvaged it's wireless for the Latitude. The card is installed correctly. However, when I try to install the drivers, the installation fails with the message

"Installation Blocked"

"This software package cannot be installed on your system"

I'm positive I have the correct drivers but they still refuse to install. Any help would be appreciated

do you need the driver for the card to work? on windows 10 for me, ive tried about 4 wireless cards and they all work without installing any drivers (windows automatically installs them for you)

right click and try to install as administrator

what windows version and what wifi card?

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

1 minute ago, themctipers said:

do you need the driver for the card to work? on windows 10 for me, ive tried about 4 wireless cards and they all work without installing any drivers (windows automatically installs them for you)

what windows version and what wifi card?

Windows 7. I looked up the hardware ID of the card and its an Intel Dual-Band Wireless-AC 3160

Just now, Hameck said:

Windows 7. I looked up the hardware ID of the card and its an Intel Dual-Band Wireless-AC 3160

5 minutes ago, themctipers said:

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

6 minutes ago, themctipers said:

Tried that...

Just now, Hameck said:

Tried that...

8 minutes ago, themctipers said:

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

10 minutes ago, themctipers said:

Yes. Win 7 does not have basic drivers that work with this card