Upgrading My 2014 PC

So rather than selling all my parts to build whole new PC from the ground up, I decided to upgrade some parts from my very first PC build in 2014. 

Current PC : https://pcpartpicker.com/list/KcZFhq

Planned PC : https://pcpartpicker.com/list/g3tNhq

For the new PC I will be getting fractal design 120mm air flow fans for the rest of the case; the pressure ones are just for the cooler.

For those of you interested in my old build log here it is : https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/200382-empirical-by-darkmatter/

Let me know what you guys think!

4790k still kicks ass

Cooler is a strange one, it won't be quieter 

PSU, why? 1kW 80+ Plat to 650W Gold

Good choices besides that tho

idk

Why are you going from 1440p 60hz monitors to 1080p 60hz monitors when you are getting a 1080 ti? That is more than capable of 1440p 144hz. If you are going to have to go to 1080p please get a 144hz monitor.

7 hours ago, charrst said:

That CPU is still very competent, so keeping it is reasonable. Moving away from SLI towards a better single card makes a lot of sense. But you probably won't see significantly better CPU temps with an AIO compared to your beefy air cooler. Also, why are you getting a new PSU?

I'd love to keep the Silverstone but it's been buzzing lately 

7 hours ago, Droidbot said:

4790k still kicks ass

Cooler is a strange one, it won't be quieter 

PSU, why? 1kW 80+ Plat to 650W Gold

Good choices besides that tho

I'm not sure about the cooler yet, the 303 won't fit the nhd 15. Suggestions? I don't really want something that blocks my ram.

7 hours ago, Max_Settings said:

Why are you going from 1440p 60hz monitors to 1080p 60hz monitors when you are getting a 1080 ti? That is more than capable of 1440p 144hz. If you are going to have to go to 1080p please get a 144hz monitor.

The Dell monitors are 1440p and 1200p. I could care less about 144hz because I chose to stop playing competitive fps games a while ago.

4 hours ago, Darkmatter35 said:

The Dell monitors are 1440p and 1200p. I could care less about 144hz because I chose to stop playing competitive fps games a while ago.

Tons of people use 144hz even if they don’t play competitively. They are still a much better gaming experience than 60hz regardless of what you are playing.