Fractal Design Node 304 build

i planning to build myself a mini-itx pc but i'm not 100% sure about the parts can some one help me out just a bit?

Mobo: Asus Maximus VI Impact

CPU: i5-4670k

Case: Fractal Design Node 304 White

PSU: Corsair RM650

Ram: corsair vengance pro 1600mhz 2x4gb RED

SSD: EVO 250gb

GPU: evga 780 SC ACX

CPU cooler Noctua NH-U12S

What do you guys think? is it anything i could change?

Budget Around 12-13000NOK

pcpartpicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/2arB3

i7-5930K | Asus Rampage V Extreme | Crucial DDR4 4x4gb 2400MHz | Gigabyte 780 Windforce | Define R4 | XFX 1250w | Samsung EVO500gb

cpu:i5-4670k | Ram: 16gb | Case:Nzxt phantom 520 | Psu: corsair tx850 gold

mobo: Asus hero | Gpu: evga 780 | Storage: seagate 2tb/smamsung evo 240gb

Sound: Corsair 2100 / Mouse: Corsair m65 mouse / Keyboard: Corsair k70 / Display Vizio 23inch hdtv (changing soon)

Its going to be a BF4 gaming pc, i want the fast boot times and that the game loads quickly. i was thinking about using a mechanical hard drive but i decided to go for a bigger sdd. i use a external USB 3.0 WD MY BOOK modded with a 3tb WD black drive inside for mass storage like movies, steam library ETC

i7-5930K | Asus Rampage V Extreme | Crucial DDR4 4x4gb 2400MHz | Gigabyte 780 Windforce | Define R4 | XFX 1250w | Samsung EVO500gb

how about a noctua u12s fo your cooler.

the case choice does seem a bit odd because it can hold 6 hdd but you only have a single ssd, this case is great for home servers.

how about a noctua u12s fo your cooler.

the case choice does seem a bit odd because it can hold 6 hdd but you only have a single ssd, this case is great for home servers

thanks, i didn't even think about that cooler. my case choice wasn't because of hdd/sdd space, it was for looks since it going to sit as a "showoff" piece at my desk.

thanks, i didn't even think about that cooler. my case choice wasn't because of hdd/sdd space, it was for looks since it going to sit as a "showoff" piece at my desk.

no problem :)  not sure if you'd be able to mount a second fan, but it doens't make much of a difference in temps anyhow.

I would remove the drive trays if your not using them for better airflow and 'ghetto mount' your ssd as we say 'round here.

I totally understand getting a sexy case as well (ncase m1 here).

If you want looks, look at the Windowed 350D.

Where are you shopping/located? Budget?

What's the system being used for?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

If you want looks, look at the Windowed 350D.

Where are you shopping/located? Budget?

What's the system being used for?

the pc is gonna be used for gaming/lan parties, and i'm from Norway

the pc is gonna be used for gaming/lan parties, and i'm from Norway

What shops are you using? Budget? 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

What shops are you using? Budget? 

Well i'm using Komplett ( which is the biggest computer electronic store in Norway) and i don't really have a budget. 

Well i'm using Komplett ( which is the biggest computer electronic store in Norway) and i don't really have a budget. 

Please give a guesstimated budget then before people start throwing quad titans and 1TB ssds at you.

Please give a guesstimated budget then before people start throwing quad titans and 1TB ssds at you.

yea, ive updated the original post, with links to the parts and budget. ive already done the math from usd to nok with taxes and everything.

yea, ive updated the original post, with links to the parts and budget. ive already done the math from usd to nok with taxes and everything.

If you're not shopping from the US, don't state your budget in USD. 

What's your budget in NOK?

If you're not shopping from the US, don't state your budget in USD. 

What's your budget in NOK?

Around 12-13000NOK

Around 12-13000NOK

Edits: 

1ffbac69a69591f02935c63fc28eb016.png

That cooler is 165mm in height and so it the node 304 maximum height, I wouldn't risk it not fitting for the slight improvement to sound or performance.

That cooler is 165mm in height and so it the node 304 maximum height, I wouldn't risk it not fitting for the slight improvement to sound or performance.

The case's specification usually leaves a slight gap between the it and the case panel.