Skyrim SE huge lag spikes (help appreciated)

Hey guys I've been playing Skyrim SE for a couple weeks now without any problems. But today when I was fighting an Elder Dragon, very time it would make a fast landing (just slam into the ground without flapping it's wings) I'd get a massive lag spike from 30fps (yes I know I suck) to 1 fps, and sometimes it would stay until I would alt-f4 out of the game. I've never had lag like this since I started playing. the most I've seen it drop was to 29fps. I've also fought numerous dragons before this one and never had this happen I've tried lowering my settings from ultra to high and nothing changed. i tired testing my OC stability and it seems to be fine. I've ran out of ideas so if anyone knows what's causing this your help would be greatly appreciated. My mod list/specs goes as follows:  

Mods:

0  0 Skyrim.esm
 1  1 Update.esm
 2  2 Dawnguard.esm
 3  3 HearthFires.esm
 4  4 Dragonborn.esm
 5  5 unofficial skyrim special edition patch.esp
 6  6 BSAssets.esm
 7  7 BSHeartland.esm
 8  8 BSPatchSE.esp
 9  9 BS_DLC_patch.esp
10  a Falskaar.esm
11  b Cutting Room Floor.esp
12  c static mesh improvement mod se.esp
13  d vivid weathersse.esp
14  e Helgen Reborn.esp
15  f Undeath.esp
16 10 ordinator - perks of skyrim.esp
17 11 Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
18 12 inigo.esp
19 13 immersive patrols ii.esp
20 14 sofiafollower.esp
21 15 forgottencity.esp
22 16 icepenguinworldmap.esp
23 17 Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
24 18 CaesiaFollower.esp
25 19 apocalypse - magic of skyrim.esp
26 1a Fantasy Soundtrack Project.esp
27 1b Fantasy Soundtrack Project - Combat.esp
28 1c apocalypse - ordinator compatibility patch.esp
29 1d immersive citizens - ai overhaul.esp
30 1e relationship dialogue overhaul.esp
31 1f rdo - crf + ussep patch.esp

Specs:

GTX 1050 Ti SC

FX8300 3.9ghz (oc)
8 GB of DDR3 ram

2 HDD's in Raid 0

(Also sorry if this is in the wrong section, i'm new to making posts here.)

Have you tried lowering the graphical settings to the lowest possible when doing this particular part that crashes your game?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White

11 minutes ago, myspeakersaremuffled said:

I think your GPU is overheating, do you have adequate cooling in your case?

I have 5 fans in my case and I checked the temps I don't think that's it, thanks for the thought though.

1 minute ago, Thatguywiththetoasterpc said:

I have 5 fans in my case and I checked the temps I don't think that's it, thanks for the thought though.

You can always try and reinstall the game, ive had issues like this before :)

15 minutes ago, Morgan MLGman said:

Have you tried lowering the graphical settings to the lowest possible when doing this particular part that crashes your game?

I tried the lowest setting and it appears to stop ;/ but It dosent make since to me how it's been smooth at max for so long until now. (Also I happened to notice it happens right as the dragon makes contact with the ground and throws particles in the air)

Just now, Thatguywiththetoasterpc said:

I tried the lowest setting and it appears to stop ;/ but It dosent make since to me how it's been smooth at max for so long until now. (Also I happened to notice it happens right as the dragon makes contact with the ground and throws particles in the air)

Did you update any GPU drivers or the game?

5 minutes ago, myspeakersaremuffled said:

You can always try and reinstall the game, ive had issues like this before :)

True It can work wonders, but my internet is crap. :( I'd prefer to keep that as a last resort.

1 minute ago, myspeakersaremuffled said:

Did you update any GPU drivers or the game?

I did install Beyond Skyrim: Bruma but it shouldn't have any effects inside the normal playable map. (at-least i think it wont)

3 minutes ago, Thatguywiththetoasterpc said:

I think it's due to your system being fairly low-end and due to Skyrim not being a well-optimized game. I'd lower settings or uninstall some of the more demanding mods.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White

3 minutes ago, Morgan MLGman said:

I think it's due to your system being fairly low-end and due to Skyrim not being a well-optimized game. I'd lower settings or uninstall some of the more demanding mods.

I'd just gotten used to Ultra :'( well in that case sense it now seems to related to particles. Any settings I could lower that would reduce them without having too much of an effect on visuals? 

Edit: Or if i increased my CPU OC could that help? I know I can get more out of it, I just haven't had a reason to do it yet.

you're playing modded Skyrim SE with a 1050ti

that is your problem.

doublecheck your LOOT order, and if thats not it, remove mods

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.