Flashes on screen, black bars. Power Supply?

Go to solution Solved by Zerebratox,

Well, after sometime with the NVIDIA Support we found out it was because my pc didnt like the current Driver.

Thank you for your answers

Well, i have another post for this topic. But as i start to search for the problem i think i found the problem.

My PSU is a 530 Watt by bequiet, and its 4-6 years old, im not sure anymore when i bought it. 

Since Saturday, my Screen sometimes flashes up, mostly on the bottom part of the display, on both monitors.

It never did that. Im sure that my gpu isnt the problem, because i never had a problem and its just 2 years old.

Could it be, that my psu is just too old and maybe malfunction and thats why my gpu sometimes doesnt get enough power, or something like that?

Age on things sometimes doesn't matter one bit, you can buy a new GPU and it can break after a week if you're unlucky.

Does this happen when you PC is on? Like when you're playing games or haning out on the web?

Can you possibly try hooking up your PC to another monitor? Or a TV even?

That way we can rule out that it's not the monitors themselves.

2 hours ago, MVPernula said:

Age on things sometimes doesn't matter one bit, you can buy a new GPU and it can break after a week if you're unlucky.

Does this happen when you PC is on? Like when you're playing games or haning out on the web?

Can you possibly try hooking up your PC to another monitor? Or a TV even?

That way we can rule out that it's not the monitors themselves.

Well, both monitors at the same time on the same spot, i dont think its them.

Its when the pc is on, but doesnt appear all the time, sometimes ingame every 5 min 1 time or every 2 min one time, sometimes every 45 min.

8 hours ago, Zerebratox said:

Well, both monitors at the same time on the same spot, i dont think its them.

Its when the pc is on, but doesnt appear all the time, sometimes ingame every 5 min 1 time or every 2 min one time, sometimes every 45 min.

Sounds like the GPU.

Not the PSU.

Probably the GPU or motherboard.

Just because something is two years old and you've never had the same part fail in the past doesn't mean it's not ever going to fail.  That's a very naive outlook.

Well, after sometime with the NVIDIA Support we found out it was because my pc didnt like the current Driver.

Thank you for your answers