Wanted: a simple two-external monitor setup over USB-C

Hi everyone,

loving the ASUS Zenbook 3 for almost 7 months now, and I've come back from usb-c dongle hell with one quesion: 

Is there any good usb c or thunderbolt 3 hub that drives two external monitors AND has passthrough charging?

Or is there any usb c/thunderbolt 3 hub that offers a true daisy-chainable usb c port instead of just power passthrough? 
The closest I have found so far are:
Arc Hub by Bourgedesign (kind of unproven brand, not sure if ships yet costs upwards of 100$) has HDMI & mDP which can supposedly be used simultaneously
Plugable's thunderbolt3 dock as well as owc are professional grade, 300$+ solutions which are overkill for my needs, and do not have simple video outputs, so they would require other adapters to use their usb c ports.
Plugable's triple display docking station is a strong contender, and I might end up buying this one, but it costs at least 200$ in my area, does not make full use of thunderbolt 3 capabilities, and I dont need 3 external monitors. plus it does not charge over usb c so it is a step backwards in terms of charging cables.

Any insights on this?