Network driver doesn´t load on cold boot

Hey guys, i encountered a problem with my PC

When i start the PC from cold boot, the networking driver refuses to load, leaving me with no-connection,but when i turn off and on or restart, the driver loads fine

I tried both Intel Network Connections 21.1.30 from Asus site and 2.2.40 from Intel´s site, both do the same shit.

Do you know any fix for this?

Thanks

Don't buy Apple M1 computers with 8GB of RAM

I don't know what you're running but I have a Gigabyte motherboard which I officially hate this brand now. Anyways, their website was horribly outdated. I went directly to intel and updated my drivers because I've been suffering a similar issue for months. No internet connection on cold start OR reboot. Anyways, intel driver update did nothing for me. I actually completely uninstalled my Realtek audio drivers and installed the latest, again from their site not my motherboards and the issue was corrected. Do you have the same exact issue, unlikely but I'd look into services that start up with your PC first time on a cold start. Maybe one of them is causing an issue like me. I don't know enough about drivers to explain how any of this makes sense. All I can tell you is nothing else has changed but audio drivers and it resolved the problem. I even rebooted several times and did a cold start after installing the intel drivers with no success. 

Sorry for the lengthy response but hopefully this helps in some way and gives a little insight on how weird things can get...

Just now, McCloudX1070 said:

I don't know what you're running but I have a Gigabyte motherboard which I officially hate this brand now. Anyways, their website was horribly outdated. I went directly to intel and updated my drivers because I've been suffering a similar issue for months. No internet connection on cold start OR reboot. Anyways, intel driver update did nothing for me. I actually completely uninstalled my Realtek audio drivers and installed the latest, again from their site not my motherboards and the issue was corrected. Do you have the same exact issue, unlikely but I'd look into services that start up with your PC first time on a cold start. Maybe one of them is causing an issue like me. I don't know enough about drivers to explain how any of this makes sense. All I can tell you is nothing else has changed but audio drivers and it resolved the problem. I even rebooted several times and did a cold start after installing the intel drivers with no success. 

Sorry for the lengthy response but hopefully this helps in some way and gives a little insight on how weird things can get...

Thanks, there is actually a Realtek audio bs during startup, i´ll disable it and try. Thanks! I also heard fast boot can cause it, i´ll check my BIOS

Don't buy Apple M1 computers with 8GB of RAM