Aio liquid cooler

Hi guys, so i sketched out on how to do my case fans and all but i can decide whether to get fresh air outside then push it through the radiator or get the warm air inside the case through my radiator, here's the sketch

IMG_1777.JPG

3 minutes ago, Aldrin Dizon said:

Hi guys, so i sketched out on how to do my case fans and all but i can decide whether to get fresh air outside then push it through the radiator or get the warm air inside the case through my radiator, here's the sketch

IMG_1777.JPG

Put it where ever it easier to mount the block with minimal strain on the fittings :)

depends on the platform, how long you plan to run the cpu under load, what the ambient temps are, and how much air flow your components need. If your system doesn't get too hot and your AIO doesn't get too hot either it should be fine. In my experience on an x99 platform the cpu gets pretty hot and mounting the rad in front as an intake made the system get hotter. My gpu would actually throttle after gaming for a few hours because there wasn't enough cool air and the room has poor ventilation as well. I would mount the AIO as an exhaust rather than an intake, but you should experiment with it and see what's best. There too many variables to know for sure. 

2 minutes ago, Pachuca said:

depends on the platform, how long you plan to run the cpu under load, what the ambient temps are, and how much air flow your components need. If your system doesn't get too hot and your AIO doesn't get too hot either it should be fine. In my experience on an x99 platform the cpu gets pretty hot and mounting the rad in front as an intake made the system get hotter. My gpu would actually throttle after gaming for a few hours because there wasn't enough cool air and the room has poor ventilation as well. I would mount the AIO as an exhaust rather than an intake, but you should experiment with it and see what's best. There too many variables to know for sure. 

Thank you