Questions about a revodrive x2 220? It is going in my new pc.

Alright so i have a revodrive x2 220gb, and it is going into my new pc. I have some questions about it. I have heard a lot of bad things about it, like it being hard to install windows on it? Also is it stable, and durable? I got if from newegg refurbished. Should i try to return it and get the samsung 840 evo?

Finally if you guys can help, please give me links to your resources. That helps a ton!

Its OCZ, so its a good brand.

But you got it refurbished, which could mean that the life of the drive is reduced.

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

Alright thanks! Is there any thing else i should look out for? Meaning, installing the os on to it, i have heard a lot about how it is troublesome to do so. 

Its OCZ, so its a good brand.

But you got it refurbished, which could mean that the life of the drive is reduced.