streaming setup

really quick,

i use to have a set of turtle beach z22 and the mic was good enough and i didn't have any tell me they sucked actually the complete opposite. unfortunately they broke luckily with a warranty.  so i replaced them with a pair of Audio Technica m30 head phones.  they sound good and its hard to remember they are on.  but now i don't have a mic.  i borrowed my boyfriends blue snowball and yikes the delay and the pickup pattern was horrible.  if i wasn't jamming my self up i could hear everything around me.  so i thought i need to find something that will work and wont keep me locked in to the turtle beach headset. not that i don't like them they have done me well for a long time but they are uni-taskers. so i am planing on updating my setup gently.  i don't have a tone of money i would be willing to spend about $100-150 to upgrade.  but this setup would have to have a zero latency monitor.  a very precise pickup pattern or at least able to set it up so i don't hear everything in the back ground sound. 

if you have any suggestions please feel free to let me know....  if you can post a link with the item being sold on amazon or some other repatable dealer like new egg, microcenter, tigerdirect, or ncix.