Corsair 2x8 3200 venegance lpx safe voltage (Ryzen 1400 OC)

Hello.

Big surprise(sarcasm), can't run this kit (Corsair 2x8 3200 venegance lpx) at the rated 3200 speed at the rated 1.35v. Max frequency i got was 2933 on 14;16;16;16;34, which is already pretty good for ryzen. Havent yet tried to tighten the timings. I tried to dial in 3200 even with the most loose timings possible, still wouldn't boot.

I was wondering if it's safe to raise the voltage? Will it even make a difference? And if it's percfectly safe, to what extent and how high? And is it safe to lower timings even more?

1st time overclocking ram, sorry for the large amount of questions. :)

I have completely same question , tho , i , using Trident z f4 3000c16d gtzr , its 3000mhz rated , and with the default  docp settings , i was only able to 2400mhz max stable with the timings specified by the docp. It was causing boot loops . So , I turned up the dram voltage to 1.37  , and now i can successfully get 2933mhz completely stable. Tho , wondering if its safe or not.

Ok, thanks for getting one of my questions away. Now i'm only left with your question aswell.

Btw i don't know it it's only rumors. But i've read that rgb memory tends to die for no good reason on ryzen. Atleast on close-to-launch bioses. So i'dd check if it's true on your place and would be warry.

Ok, looks like you have nothing to worry. I did some google searches and it seems that ddr4 operates safely at 1.4v and upping it to 1.45 and more may damage the memory and rarely even the cpu.

So you should be fine.