My pc is super slow for some reason?

@TheSneakinSpider I see it under CPU in the motherboard tab of aida 64. They all at some point have something running (im idling rn) I am going to launch a game and see what happens

Took 3 different pictures whilst turning in pubg - when I see the issue the most

screenshot 1 (in order of cores)

76% 61% 68% 68% 68% 64% 67% 65%

screenshot 2 (in order of cores)

74% 54% 60% 56% 36% 48% 57%

Too long to type out one more screenshot, but I think its fine? The first core, as I would personall expect, has more load. 

and core 2 is constantly a low score while the others vary, a larger sample size would be nice though 

Edited by TheSneakinSpider
forgot a comma

2 hours ago, TheSneakinSpider said:

and core 2 is constantly a low score while the others vary, a larger sample size would be nice though 

How would I go about that? Stress test it? See what comes up? Can that much of a difference really be screwing me over? I do not have the money to buy another processor right now. Or anytime in the next 8 years for that matter. This was supposted to be a lasting pc, which it would've been if I didnt screw it up... wonderful.

what I suggest is just to run more ida64 and post the results so that we have a larger sample size and can definitely determine 

1 hour ago, TheSneakinSpider said:

what I suggest is just to run more ida64 and post the results so that we have a larger sample size and can definitely determine 

Ill benchmark gta and keep track of the scores.

oh noes. I screwed something up! I just blue screened for the firs ttime in my life. This unhappy smiley face is really creepy. Idk what to do. I am just going to power it off and unplug? I do have some results from realbench before it crashed D: 

I was 100% on all cores at one point.

Here is the other screenshot I got.

IMG_20170708_093447496_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg

Oh thanks for the great news... I reinstall windows every 6 months...

if you have another drive I would put the reinstall on that instead because it could be a hard drive problem corrupting it or just random data loss

btw, the reinstall is not because of a particular reason. I just.. do it... because why not.

\

I forced shutdown my windows and I am now reinstalling windows after clearing out the drives.

Reinstalled WIndows, no noticable change, althought right now I am transferring things between drives and idk if that matters but it says its using 0.3 cpu to do the transfer..

19 hours ago, CakeArmy_Max said:

Its on balanced. Changed to high performance, but that wouldnt change because of a bios update, would it?

it could depending on what was updated

old school scripting you had to specify store=persistent then do system reboot make new data active

or if temporary

store=active was makes setting active immediatly but resets on reboot

i used to make store=persistent my last setting change on every setting i changed

but this is cmd line changes