How to make your Xbox 360/PS3 controller look like it has mutated - N-Control Avengernger

Guest Gazzer96

link:

61Zko7-mn6L._SL1024_.jpg

Yeah, I know... It is suppose to make decrease the time it takes for you to press a button (talk about being lazy) which could be quite handy when trying to pull off combos in hand-to-hand combat games, such as Street Fighter x Tekken. I have not got one so I cannot tell if it actually works, but If you have one by any chance tell us if it actually worth the money.

(the title seem to have gone a bit weird)

Edited by Gazzer96

Looks ridiculous

Hope I could help!

Specs: CPU: AMD FX-8320 @4.0ghz GPU: ASUS DCUII GTX 770 PSU: EVGA Supernova 750g CASE: Fractal Define R4 RAM: 8 Gigabytes ADATA 1333 Mhz MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3

lol OP donn't be sad by the hate.

AMD FX 6300 | ASUS M5A97 R2.0 ATX AM3+ | HITACHI ULTRASTAR 1TB 7200RPM HDD | XFX RADEON HD 7950 3GB | 8GB DDR3-1600 MUSHKIN BLACKLINE | OCZ ZT 550W 80+ BRONZE PSU | ZALMAN Z5 PLUS CASE | LITE-ON iHDS118-04 DVD/CD DRIVE | BENQ GW2255 21.5" MONITOR

I understand why people are offended by the looks, but functionally it seems if you get past the learning curve, it pays off. Of course it depends whether you're willing to spend the extra time and money to get that slight edge. Obviously a lot of people wouldn't, but considering the forum we're on...

Seen this and another like it before. It's for disabled people. Looks scary lel.