9v battery charger

defunkt

I need a good battery charger for 9v batteries, and preferably other types of batteries. And when I'm at it I should ask for some good rechargeable 9v batteries. They will we used for active pickups in a guitar so I would like some fairly good quality batteries. Amazon UK is always good but meh..

How many bloody times did I just say batteries.. :/ 

hello

I need a good battery charger for 9v batteries, and preferably other types of batteries. And when I'm at it I should ask for some good rechargeable 9v batteries. They will we used for active pickups in a guitar so I would like some fairly good quality batteries. Amazon UK is always good but meh..

How many bloody times did I just say batteries.. :/ 

I can answer the last half, 4 (battery once)

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build

Don't really use rechargeables as they lose their energy quite quickly if they are not being used and sometimes doesn't hold a good charge. The batteries are also a hit and miss (There was a review of a duracell battery exploding when charging which was pretty scary) by looking at the reviews so not really sure about them

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer