Best budget overclocking AM4 board

I'm looking into getting a new system by the end of the year because my system in my signature wont be that good for much longer but I was wondering which board would be best for overclocking a 1600 or 1700 (I don't want to pay a premium for something that will void my warranty once I go past the XFR max boost) and I have watched Actually Hardcore Overclocking's video on the B350 VRMs and he said the the Gaming Pro Carbon was the best but its in the price range that I can get a X370 board because its $180 (without rebates) snow pesos and I could get the GIGABYTE GA-AX370-Gaming K3 for a little more (I don't know if the lights are RGB at all and the wire by the audio chipset is that changeable too?) and in the $160-$190 price range their isn't that many X370 boards and that the most I will pay for a board but Which one will be the best for me  

PRice range of my max for a mobo https://www.newegg.ca/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=100007624&IsNodeId=1&Description=am4 motherboard&name=AMD Motherboards&Order=BESTMATCH&isdeptsrh=1&LeftPriceRange=160 190

Im mostly on discord now and you can find me on my profile

My Build: Xeon 2630L V, RX 560 2gb, 8gb ddr4 1866, EVGA 450BV 

My Laptop #1: i3-5020U, 8gb of DDR3, Intel HD 5500

13 minutes ago, tom_w141 said:

Any B350 will suit you fine just for the love of god please not MSI. I don't need another "My POST times are really slow on my MSI XXXX Motherboard" Or "My MSI XXXX AM4 Motherboard won't POST/Is DOA"

I'm dealing with a ASUS RMA and first board DOA which isnt nice so I would prefer to stay away from Asus from now on but I will go with them only if it is the last option

16 hours ago, Billy_Mays said:

I'm looking into getting a new system by the end of the year because my system in my signature wont be that good for much longer but I was wondering which board would be best for overclocking a 1600 or 1700 (I don't want to pay a premium for something that will void my warranty once I go past the XFR max boost) and I have watched Actually Hardcore Overclocking's video on the B350 VRMs and he said the the Gaming Pro Carbon was the best but its in the price range that I can get a X370 board because its $180 (without rebates) snow pesos and I could get the GIGABYTE GA-AX370-Gaming K3 for a little more (I don't know if the lights are RGB at all and the wire by the audio chipset is that changeable too?) and in the $160-$190 price range their isn't that many X370 boards and that the most I will pay for a board but Which one will be the best for me  

PRice range of my max for a mobo https://www.newegg.ca/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=100007624&IsNodeId=1&Description=am4 motherboard&name=AMD Motherboards&Order=BESTMATCH&isdeptsrh=1&LeftPriceRange=160 190

i've heard praises about the crosshair 6 hero

3 hours ago, Scitesh said:

i've heard praises about the crosshair 6 hero

Yeah but out if my budget range by a bit

4 hours ago, Billy_Mays said:

Yeah but out if my budget range by a bit

most gigabyte boards have the same VRM design then go fo the cheapest in the gaming or ultra durable line

2 minutes ago, Scitesh said:

most gigabyte boards have the same VRM design then go fo the cheapest in the gaming or ultra durable line

DrDebug LED come with it?

Just now, Scitesh said:

http://www.gigabyte.us/Motherboard/AMD-X370-B350-A320

I don't know for sure

also checkout the offerings from asrock and asus prime x370

I know but I would prefer not to go with ASUS got a DOA board from them

40 minutes ago, Billy_Mays said:

I know but I would prefer not to go with ASUS got a DOA board from them

i have used Asus boards fo most of my builds , not disappointed also B350 tomohawk from Msi and gaming 5 (X370) from gigabyte

13 minutes ago, Scitesh said:

i have used Asus boards fo most of my builds , not disappointed also B350 tomohawk from Msi and gaming 5 (X370) from gigabyte

Yeah I'll see when my new board comes