High Quality/Clarity closed back ~300-400€

I'm searching for closed back headphones with a high sound quality and pristine clarity in the 300-400€ area. The boatload of headphones you can find in the internet is too overwhelming for me to disect a clear winner myself.

Note: I have bigger ears; I listen to a lot of bass-heavy music, however this does not mean that I want to sacrifice on other frequencies; I drive my headphones off of my motherboard (RealTek ALC 1150) and the quality of my music is Spotify Premium.

My current main headphones are the Philips Fiedlio X2. I really like them, but i miss the "inside your head" feeling of closed back headphones like the Sennheiser PX 360 BT that i had before them.

Any suggestions are appreciated. :)

who cares...

Oppo Pm3 would is probably my favourite closed back headphone in that budget.

They are planar magnetic with a sound signature leaning towards the warm side, with good deep bass, a very nice midrange but a somewhat rolled off treble (still good though).

The Bowers and Wilkins P7 are another good headphone in that price range. Compared to the Oppo PM3's They have a stronger more punchy bass response, but at the expense of bass accuracy and clarity, Midrange is also more recessed. They are a slightly V shaped headphone meaning that bass and treble are boosted in comparison to the Mids. Still a good headphone though, they have a very good build quality, with very little plastic. Soundstage and Treble are in my opinion better on these than the Oppo, But I personally still prefer the Oppo's. Both are quite comfortable, with the Oppo PM3 in my opinion being slightly more comfortable due to them having softer earpads, they also isolated better for me.

Sennheiser Momentum are another headphone in this price range although it has been along time since I listed to it so I can't really draw a comparison it and the other Headphones I listed.