Non-Reference R9 290 Cards?

nkucz
Go to solution Solved by TechFan@ic,

Please keep it civil, back on-topic.

Last we heard non-reference 290s are coming by the end of this month, so stay tuned.

Hey everybody,

Wondering if anyone knows when the non-reference cards for the R9 290 should be releasing? I'm looking to get one ASAP but decided to wait for the non-reference cards. I heard that the reference cards run really hot as well as really loud so don't really want anything to do with those. 

Intel i5 3570K || Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1070 8GB FE || 8GB Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600MHz || ASRock Z77 Pro 3 || WD Caviar Blue 1TB || Noctua NH-U12S || Creative Sound Blaster Audigy FX Sound Card || Fractal Define R4 || Gigabyte GC-WB867D-I REV 4.2 Wireless Network Card

ASUS VC239H Monitor || Corsair Strafe Cherry MX Red || Logitech G Pro || Philips SHP9500 w/ V-MODA BoomPro Mic || Reflex Lab Pro 36 Heavy Mouse Pad || Google Nexus 6P 128GB

Posted so many times that i gave up counting. They are expected in next month i believe.

#LinusKitchenTips /// "Better than useless" - Linus Sebastian

LTT Holy bible: Code Of Conduct

Project Toaster [My Silver NCASE M1 V2 Build-log] 

Main Rig
 Case: Fractal Design Define R5 CPU: INTEL 
i5 3570k Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: Maximus V Gene Z77 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (w/ 0% fan mode) RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x8GB 1600mHz Storage: OCZ VERTEX 4 256GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Monitor: ASUS PB278Q 1440p 27" Headphones: QPAD QH-90 Laptop
Macbook Pro Retina 13" i5 256Gb Early 2015
Phone
Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone Black

This thread has been posted a million fucking times already. Literally a million. Use the search function

maturity

Intel i5 3570K || Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1070 8GB FE || 8GB Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600MHz || ASRock Z77 Pro 3 || WD Caviar Blue 1TB || Noctua NH-U12S || Creative Sound Blaster Audigy FX Sound Card || Fractal Define R4 || Gigabyte GC-WB867D-I REV 4.2 Wireless Network Card

ASUS VC239H Monitor || Corsair Strafe Cherry MX Red || Logitech G Pro || Philips SHP9500 w/ V-MODA BoomPro Mic || Reflex Lab Pro 36 Heavy Mouse Pad || Google Nexus 6P 128GB

Learn some common sense then. Search a topic before posting, it goes for every thread you should post. And if you had of searched 290 non reference it would have come up with the million other threads the exact same as this one

Hey, just keep in mind, you are really mature. I may have been lazy, but at least I don't go around swearing like an idiot. 

Being sick of spastics like yourself isn't a lack of maturity mate. It's really a wonder why you have a one star rating on your profile being this stupid

Well lets take a look, I have all neutral feedback that's why. You look like an idiot attacking somebody on a forum for posting something that has already been posted. Does it offend you that much?

Please keep it civil, back on-topic.

Last we heard non-reference 290s are coming by the end of this month, so stay tuned.

Thank you for a proper and informational response. 

Being sick of spastics like yourself isn't a lack of maturity mate. It's really a wonder why you have a one star rating on your profile being this stupid

You od know the search function doesn't work right a lot. 

That isn't how the rating system works buddy

I think it offends anybody who posts regularly. Because we see this exact same thread posted 30 times a day and don't need another 30 a day up until the 290 non reference cards get NDA lifted.

Congrats,  move along I don't have a care in the world for your thoughts

It's alot better than it used to be. Plus searching any topic plus 'linustechtips' at the end will give you everything you need. It's not hard at all.

But it goes back to being lazy. Who cares if he posted it again? They way you took it is a bit to far out of line for a respectable forum to have. 

But it goes back to being lazy. Who cares if he posted it again? They way you took it is a bit to far out of line for a respectable forum to have. 

and you get five star feedback... soft clap :)