Checking for Referance

I just decided to run F@H in my main system during the day and wanted to see if the PPD that I am getting are on pair as people with similar systems. 

CPU - AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0ghz: 15301 PPD

GPU - Nvidia 760: 22906 PPD

My GPU also only sits at 536mhz at 100% utilization. Does everything look about right? I feel like both the GPU and CPU should have a higher PPD.

my old 390X which is about 2x as powerful as your 760 in benchmarks scores like 350,000 PPD, I don't think you're GPU is performing correctly, however your CPU I wouldn't surprised if thats right. Even my dual CPU 16 core 32 thread server only scored 120,000 PPD.

Gaming - Ryzen 5800X3D | 64GB 3200mhz  MSI 6900 XT Mini-ITX SFF Build

Home Server (Unraid OS) - Ryzen 2700x | 48GB 3200mhz |  EVGA 1060 6GB | 6TB SSD Cache [3x2TB] 66TB HDD [11x6TB]

34 minutes ago, suchamoneypit said:

my old 390X which is about 2x as powerful as your 760 in benchmarks scores like 350,000 PPD, I don't think you're GPU is performing correctly, however your CPU I wouldn't surprised if thats right. Even my dual CPU 16 core 32 thread server only scored 120,000 PPD.

I left all settings at stock. Is there anything that I might have to change?

You should get around 85k ppd on your 760. here's a handy spreadsheet I always like to use: 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vcVoSVtamcoGj5sFfvKF_XlvuviWWveJIg_iZ8U2bf0/pub?output=html

but don't worry, the estimate will go up over time and often wildly fluctuates because of variable WU returns. Have it run for at least 24h and then check back on the estimate. Also, I wouldn't bother folding on the CPU. It's just wasting energy if you have a gpu. You can simply disable or remove the CPU slot. If you still want to fold on the CPU you should make sure to reserve one core for feeding the gpu on those older amd fx CPUs since that might bottleneck in some cases. You can do that via the percentage adjustment. Hope this helps and welcome to the folding team!

Folding stats

Vigilo Confido

10 hours ago, Nicnac said:

You should get around 85k ppd on your 760. here's a handy spreadsheet I always like to use: 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vcVoSVtamcoGj5sFfvKF_XlvuviWWveJIg_iZ8U2bf0/pub?output=html

but don't worry, the estimate will go up over time and often wildly fluctuates because of variable WU returns. Have it run for at least 24h and then check back on the estimate. Also, I wouldn't bother folding on the CPU. It's just wasting energy if you have a gpu. You can simply disable or remove the CPU slot. If you still want to fold on the CPU you should make sure to reserve one core for feeding the gpu on those older amd fx CPUs since that might bottleneck in some cases. You can do that via the percentage adjustment. Hope this helps and welcome to the folding team!

A couple of restarts later... Everything is running perfectly. Decided to just turn off CPU as it was not finding a workload. Finally happy to have my desktop folding as well as my server.