Anyone mining LTC/FTC?

Is anyone here mining any of theese?

Does anyone know how many mhash a 7950 would get?

I'm alternating between the two.

Check the wiki.

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis

Check the wiki.

ah you beat me to it!, i have seen a couple of members claiming a 7950 will be profitable while mining litecoins, if not in a pool, i think solo mining a block would take about 117 days or something like that.

ah you beat me to it!, i have seen a couple of members claiming a 7950 will be profitable while mining litecoins, should probably join a pool though because i think mining a block would take about 117 days or something like that.

Yeah, and you get results right away.

Halo-4-Master-Chief-halo-30585560-435-50

Master Chief Petty Officer John-117 anybody?

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis

Check the wiki.

OK, I will try FTC, then any good pools? :)

ah you beat me to it!, i have seen a couple of members claiming a 7950 will be profitable while mining litecoins, if not in a pool, i think solo mining a block would take about 117 days or something like that.

Well, I am not paying for the power, so then after some calculations i migth make up to 100$ a month :D

Network/Homelab build log Main PC: "Aqua Blue"  Server: 15TB+ "Blue Lightning"

3900x, 32GB RAM @3200mhz, RTX 3090, 2.5TB+ SSD Storage, 4x2560x1440 monitors

Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 5G, +2x Note 9

You can take it one step further and try hoping between which ever coin is most profitable.

http://coinchoose.com/

I'd recommend avoiding any coin with less than 100 M/hash. Always look into the coin before jumping on it, with such low hashrates, a lot of the coins get attacked.

You can trade the various coins here. https://www.cryptsy.com/

Currently I most stable coin would be Bitcoin, followed by Litecoin, then possibly Feathercoin. While you are looking to switch between different coins, make sure you choose reputable pools, and constantly watch the exchanges to see the true value.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Users cannot, and will not securely manage key material. Most users can't and the ones that can, wont.

Ask me about Bitcoin, Litecoin, Crypto-Currencies, and/or Mining them.

OK, I will try FTC, then any good pools? :)

Well, I am not paying for the power, so then after some calculations i migth make up to 100$ a month :D

As for pools I am using Give-me-Coins. The pools has btc, ltc, and ftc. All you have to really do to switch between them is change the port on your miner and if its scrypt or not.

Main rig: Coursair Air 540, Amd 8120(stock clock, had it up to 4.6), Gigabyte 990 fx ud3,  MSI DCU2 r9 280x, seasonic 1000w platinum, Samsung 830 64 GB ssd, Seagate 1tb, 4 GB (2x2) G.Skill, 

Secondary: Define r4, Amd A10 5800k(4.6), 1x Sapphire 7950, MSI FM2-A85xa, 8 GB coursair vengeance ram, Seasonic 1250w Gold, 500GB 840 Evo, 223GB 2.5 Hdd, 80 Gb Seasonic, Samsung CD/dvd

You can join a multi pool which switches between higher profitable coins automatically. It can get stuck on some coins, but generally they work well. Expect to have higher fees though.

http://www.multipool.in/

Users cannot, and will not securely manage key material. Most users can't and the ones that can, wont.

You can join a multi pool which switches between higher profitable coins automatically. It can get stuck on some coins, but generally they work well. Expect to have higher fees though.

http://www.multipool.in/

It is something that I do not understand, I do not see FTC or LTC there! :S

As for pools I am using Give-me-Coins. The pools has btc, ltc, and ftc. All you have to really do to switch between them is change the port on your miner and if its scrypt or not.

Will try that pool on LTC, then :D

It is something that I do not understand, I do not see FTC or LTC there! :S

Multipools like the one I linked to jump around between a dozen or so (17) coins based on which one is at the highest profitability at the time. You don't see LTC or FTC because it's not one of the higher profitability ones at the moment. I don't generally recommend those types of pools because they can get stuck on certain coins. Or manipulated buy/sell order on exchanges to trick multipools into mining certain coins.

The point of my bringing up multi pools, is that there are options that allow you to jump around between higher profit coins without any work on your end.

As for LTC pools, you can check a list of them here. https://www.litecoinpool.org/pools Try to spread the hashrate around.

Which GPU woud be most mhash/dollar? :)

That is hard to say and dependent on your local prices. Divide the estimated hash of each card by price. https://litecoin.info/Mining_Hardware_Comparison

Example would be a 7970 hashes at 730 K/hash and costs $280 would be $2.60 per K/hash + the free games from never settle ;) a 7950 mines at 630 K/hash and costs around $220. $2.86 per K/hash All ratios are dependent on local pricing. With recent price drops it looks like the 7970 may be a better deal. Before buying look up it's product number to see it's hash rate as some 7970's only do 550 K/hash, avoid GHZ editions.

**EDIT: I messed up the math sort of ;) That should be 2.60 K/hash per $, not dollar per K/hash. The higher the number, the better the deal it is.. Unless I'm just confusing myself in which case someone, please step in and correct me.