ASUS P8P67-M LAN problem

Hello LTT,

After spending 2 hours trying to fix this, and after using all of the ideas I came here to ask for some help.
Anyways, after a long time, I decided to upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows 7. Installation of OS went flawlessly. After my OS booted, I noticed that I do not have internet connection. I checked in Device manager Network Adapter didn't have yellow sign, date of the driver for the network adapter was showing 2015. I went on the official website for the motherboard, sadly they do not support windows 10 ? However after some googling, other people with the same MOBO didn't have this problem ( some of them were complaining for the other things, but noone for the network issue). I tried installing bunch of drivers, in compatibility mode and  for the OS they were made, I still kept on getting " Network cable unplugged" error on my Network Adapter. Downloaded Windows 10 driver for Network adapters ( from official Realtek website) it succesfully updated the current installed driver for Network Adapter ( latest version ... 2017) however the problem still occurs, network cable is unplugged...
Here are the things I tried to confirm that NIC and cable are not damaged:
- Plugged the ethernet cable in another PC, worked
- Changed the ethernet cable

-Pinged 127.0.0.1 trough cmd, I'm getting reply ( read on the internet that you check your NIC this way)

Any thoughts what could it be ? I'm 99 % sure that it's driver related since everything worked on windows 7, ethernet cable is definetly not the problem.
Seems like if there is no fix I'll have to get back to Windows 7...

Thanks in advance

P.S
If I missed the subforum I apologize, New to the forums ( just registered) but heard lots of great words about LTT so that's why I'm asking for help here

Edit: Fixed it by turning off the PC, unplugging power cable and ethernet cable for 10 minutes.