Lightweight mouse

klutch

I play mostly shooters and I'm looking for a mouse that's lightweight. I used to have a Logitech G100s with the metal weight removed that had a great feeling to it, it was like moving a feather. Unfortunately the switches on that thing are terrible and it broke down after a year of use. Everything I try nowadays feels like I'm moving rock compared to the G100s.

Does anyone know where I can find an old school mouse that weighs < 70 grams? I'm sick and tired of the gigantic and heavy 15buttons/RGB/titanium_frame/gold_plated/lightsabre_sensor mice that they sell nowadays. Please help!

If you want to go really basic, a logitech m100 is about 10$ at walmart. Its my daily mouse, it has absolutely nothing special, but wasn't made for gaming. I grew up gaming on office mice, so I continue to use office mice

steelseries rival 100 perhaps? just check it out, I am not sure if it ticks all your boxes but it is pretty okay.

3 minutes ago, stefanDB said:

steelseries rival 100 perhaps? just check it out, I am not sure if it ticks all your boxes but it is pretty okay.

The steelseries rival 100 and the logitech m100 mentioned by iamdarkyoshi both seem to weigh ~90 grams. If that includes the weight of the cable they seem promosing.

19 minutes ago, klutch said:

I play mostly shooters and I'm looking for a mouse that's lightweight. I used to have a Logitech G100s with the metal weight removed that had a great feeling to it, it was like moving a feather. Unfortunately the switches on that thing are terrible and it broke down after a year of use. Everything I try nowadays feels like I'm moving rock compared to the G100s.

Does anyone know where I can find an old school mouse that weighs < 70 grams? I'm sick and tired of the gigantic and heavy 15buttons/RGB/titanium_frame/gold_plated/lightsabre_sensor mice that they sell nowadays. Please help!

Steelseries Rival 100 PC Bang. I think its asian market only though, I'm not sure.... tried it and it was light as hell (note that I'm used to Brick mouse like Logitech G502, i have a big hand and it help steady my aim) 

Its kinda hard to find those feather weight mouse with decent sensor these days, manufacturers tend to focus on their flagship to put their good sensor.

7 minutes ago, Its Not Important said:

Roccat Lua @ 68 grams

Razer Abyssus V2 @ 68 grams after removing the weight inside

This is what I was looking for. I might go for the Razer, I like the shape and I found a discount for it. Thanks!

• 6 months later...

Where you happy with it? Did it replace the G100s? i still use a G100s as it works fine still.

On 6/28/2017 at 4:35 PM, klutch said:

This is what I was looking for. I might go for the Razer, I like the shape and I found a discount for it. Thanks!