Damaged SSD?

iKatoz

A few days ago there was a strong thunderstorm and I think a SSD has been damaged. 

When I turned on the computer Windows was slow and didn’t load pretty much anything. 

I tried to repair windows but there was nothing wrong with it and after a few restarts the computer has returned to work normally.

I checked the health of the SSD with Acronis Drive Monitor and it was at 80% , the Soft Read Error Count was marked as “degraded” with the raw value constantly increasing. I then moved the SSD to another computer and it was all fine and without errors. I put the SSD back on the computer and the error reappeared, today when I checked the disk health to write this post there were no errors and everything seemed ok.

Now, is the SSD damaged? Should I return it to Amazon or the SSD is fine?

Thanks for the help

Schermata 2017-06-27 alle 11.36.23.png

Sorry if my english isn't perfect

Gaming PC

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4770K @3.50GHz Cooling: Corsair H80i Graphics Card: ASUS GeForce GTX 780 Motherboard: ROG MAXIMUS VI HERO RAM: Corsair 16GB @1600MHz PSU: Corsair AX760 SSD:Samsung 840 EVO 250GB HDD:Western Digital Black 1TB Headset: Logitech G930 Wheel Logitech G27

iMac Mid 2011

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i5 @2.70GHz Graphics Card: AMD Radeon HD 6770M 512MB RAM: 8GB @1067MHz SSD: Samsung 845 EVO HDD:Western Digital Red 2TB