I NEED HELP WITH GTX 1050 Ti PLZ

Lucifer02

Okay guys so i bought a new Nvidia GTX 1050 Ti and i put this bad boy into my PC but when i start my PC my monitor is blank like it registers the GPU as it doens't say there is no connectoion but the monitor stays blank whether i put the video cable into the mother board video slot or the gpu video  slot. But when i try again without the GTX 1050 Ti the cpu starts up.  Please help i am panicking as i spent all my cash on this GPU hoping i could play some new games. I don't know what to do :(

Thanks for reading through and hopefully you can help me out.

use ddu for uninstalling your display drivers as elpiop said

~i5-7600k @5GHz ~Be Quiet! Dark rock 3 ~MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G ~Gigabyte GA-Z270-gaming K3 ~Corsair Vengeance Red led ~NZXT S340 Elite

There is a problem i have all old drivers uninstalled but i can't install the new gtx 1050 ti drivers without having the 1050 Ti inside my cpu and if i insert the 1050 Ti the monitor doesn't register it so what do i do?

could be a bios setting, make sure the graphics adapter is enabled in there if it is an option. Also if there is a setting to disable integrated graphics when a gpu is installed, you could try turning that off so you can still plug the monitor into the motherboard. Then install the driver, switch setting back and plug monitor into gpu