AU - Graphics Cards

Siq

Mainly towards Australian buyers, because I don't know a whole lot about it in other counties,

But did anyone notice or know why Graphics cards from PCCG have risen by $100+? Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 Gaming 8GB was at $712 about a week ago, now it's at $849.

Mainly asking towards 1070's and 1080's. There were cards in the 1070 range of around $530-$700 mark, and now they're all up to close to $700.

I don't know a whole lot regarding the mining, but I saw a lot of people asking about RX Cards, that shouldn't affect NVIDIA's pricing a whole lot though right? 

| i'm bad at games, but play them anyways |

The amd cards were bought out so they moved onto 1060's and 1070's. Possibly 1080's too by the looks of it.

PC - CPU Ryzen 5 1600 - GPU Power Color Radeon 5700XT- Motherboard Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming - RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB - Storage 525GB Crucial MX300 SSD + 120GB Kingston SSD   PSU Corsair CX750M - Cooling Stock - Case White NZXT S340

Peripherals - Mouse Logitech G502 Wireless - Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL  Headset Razer Kraken Pro V2's - Displays 2x Acer 24" GF246(1080p, 75hz, Freesync) Steering Wheel & Pedals Logitech G29 & Shifter

1 minute ago, RKRiley said:

The amd cards were bought out so they moved onto 1060's and 1070's. Possibly 1080's too by the looks of it.

Lame, thanks for the heads up.

| i'm bad at games, but play them anyways |

Also mining they are good for Zcash instead of Etheruim (but close performance)

Im mostly on discord now and you can find me on my profile

My Build: Xeon 2630L V, RX 560 2gb, 8gb ddr4 1866, EVGA 450BV 

My Laptop #1: i3-5020U, 8gb of DDR3, Intel HD 5500

1 hour ago, Siq said:

Mainly towards Australian buyers, because I don't know a whole lot about it in other counties,

But did anyone notice or know why Graphics cards from PCCG have risen by $100+? Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 Gaming 8GB was at $712 about a week ago, now it's at $849.

Mainly asking towards 1070's and 1080's. There were cards in the 1070 range of around $530-$700 mark, and now they're all up to close to $700.

I don't know a whole lot regarding the mining, but I saw a lot of people asking about RX Cards, that shouldn't affect NVIDIA's pricing a whole lot though right? 

Supply and demand... unfortauntley retailers (and their distributors) ARE taking advantage of customers and have increased their pricing. Someone along the chain of supply has increased their pricing... and the customers are feeling it.

Hopefully the manufacturers increase supply to match demand and the retail chain respond acordingly and lowers prices to April levels.

Sim Rig:  Valve Index - Acer XV273KP - 5950x - GTX 2080ti - B550 Master - 32 GB ddr4 @ 3800c14 - DG-85 - HX1200 - 360mm AIO

Long Live VR. Pancake gaming is dead.