Gaming Expectations !!

kizoku_95

What do you expect from your gaming machines and your games ?

Is it

High resolution./

High FPS.

High details./

Or just make do gaming ?

I personally love high fps on low res and low details ! What do you fellows like ?

FX 6300 @ 4.2 Gigahurtz 1.325V ,  ASRock 970 Extreme 4 mobo  ,  Kingston Hyperx Blu 2X4GB @1600Mhz  , Asus GTX 960 DCU ii Black OC  , Hyper 212 Evo , Samsung 850 Evo 250 GB , WD 1 TB caviar Green , Xonar DG sound card , Seasonic M12ii Evo 620W PSU , Corsair 200R case ,4 random case fans.

When I was too young to buy a machine of my own I just tried to get the best graphics I could on a smooth frame rate, at my monitors native resolution if I could. Now I am usually able to play most games at full or close settings and get a better experience frame rate wise. I.E. I didn't realize how low a frame rate I was playing at until I sat in front of a computer that could actually do something.

My rig: 2600k(4.2 GHz) w/ Cooler Master hyper 212+, Gigabyte Z68-UD3H-B3, Powercolor 7870 xt(1100/1500) w/AIO mod,

8GB DDR3 1600, 120GB Kingston HyperX 3K SSD, 1TB Seagate, Antec earthwatts 430, NZXT H2

Verified max overclock, just for kicks: http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=2609399

The best of everything is the only way to go.

If it can't hit max frames you didn't SLI enough.

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

all of the above

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

A game where it runs smooth on appropriate settings in relation to my hardware and a game that allows the community to mod and support it the way we want. Like Skyrim mods and dedicated server support like CS:S. That level of control.

Max settings slideshow. 

Jk jk. Just as high as possible with a smooth framerate. What's smooth depends on the game. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.