Need Help Choosing Stuff For New Setup

So I'm getting my new desk tomorrow and I'm going to redo my entire setup with the new desk. I have my Rocat Kone gaming mouse (that the software doesn't work for) a cheapo mechanical keyboard on the way being shipped from china, and my current Logitech G105 membrane keyboard. I have 5 good monitors 3 close to 1080p and 2 being full 1080p I have 2 old Acer 1680x1050 16:10 22inch panels, one Sceptre 23inch 16:10 900p panel, one Lenovo 23 inch 1080p 16:9 touch screen panel, and one AOC 75hz Freesync 1080p 16:9 monitor. And lastly I have 2 speaker systems a $30 2.1 speaker Creative Labs sound system, and another 2.0 speaker sound system with a $30 amp and 2 old Sony bookshelf speakers (I also have 2 slightly bigger 40watt AIWA ones in my room I can swap with the Sony ones on my old Sony stereo system which I never use). So which configuration should I go for in terms of desk setup. I do have a $60 budget for new stuff to add to the desk and I eventually want to get a real nice main display that is better when what I have now.

Add On Edit: I'm also able to save up for new periferals and other stuff for the desk too and the desk is a 55inch desk