Sony MDR-XB700 hard case?

Groby234

Hey guys, I have a pair of Sony MDR-XB700's and I'd love to take them with me places and have a safe place to put them, such as a hard case because the carrying pouch they come with isn't really that protective. Is there any case that would work with them?

ASRock Z77 Extreme 6 - Intel i5-3570k @3.4GHz - Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo - 16GB Corsair Vengeance RAM @1600MHz - EVGA Nvidia Geforce GTX 780 - 750 Watt Rosewill Hive - 64GB Adata SSD - 256GB Samsung 840 Pro - 1TB Western Digital HDD - Creative Soundblaster Z Sound Card - Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 - Razer Naga 2014 - Razer Orbweaver - Steelseries Siberia V2 - Asus VG248QE - MX Autotek 15" w/ 500 watt amp (in home :O))

Hey guys, I have a pair of Sony MDR-XB700's and I'd love to take them with me places and have a safe place to put them, such as a hard case because the carrying pouch they come with isn't really that protective. If there's any case that would work with them?

lucky, i've always wanted a pair of those... i want to feel the soft squishy cups over my ears~

There's a couple sub $20 cases for them on ebay. They look pretty protective.