Cooling Dye

So i will start off by saying that this is my first water cooled pc.

So ive been looking at dye for my pc and wandering what brands are good, EK dont do any white dye at the moment so the only white dye that i can find is Mayhems. 

Can people let me know of any experiences with them/whether they have a good reputation or not.

It is pretty good but I heard people talk about the dye "break down" but i have never experienced it so I can only give an 50/50 percent answer. Yes and no if it really breaks down I would look for another brand.

so if i cant find another brand, it should be fine as long as i flush it often enough i guess.

2 hours ago, mainac said:

So i will start off by saying that this is my first water cooled pc.

So ive been looking at dye for my pc and wandering what brands are good, EK dont do any white dye at the moment so the only white dye that i can find is Mayhems. 

Can people let me know of any experiences with them/whether they have a good reputation or not.

EKWB's pastel series of fluid is in partnership with Mayhems, the fluid is considered some of the best but as with colored fluids they can somewhat stain tubing or clog if the loop is not properly prepared or runs into a problem. 

10 hours ago, W-L said:

EKWB's pastel series of fluid is in partnership with Mayhems, the fluid is considered some of the best but as with colored fluids they can somewhat stain tubing or clog if the loop is not properly prepared or runs into a problem. 

Ok, thanks :)