Weird on screen artifacting

Hello, I'm new to the forum, but am a LTT fan for quite a while. Always was kinda jealous, because I nevere once had a descent computer, so after ryzen launched, I finally had enough and started griding for my build. The build is not finished yet, but it's not far either. 

Current build:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 1700

RAM: G.skill trident Z RGB 16gb 3200mhz

MOBO: Asrock x370 Killer sli

GPU: GTX460 (my friends, borrowed it while I don't have one of my own)

SSD: Samsung 960EVO 250gb

HDD: Hitachi 270gb (from my old laptop)

PSU: EVGA Supernova G3 650W

The problem:

So, the problem I'm having is on screen artifacting. These horizontal moving lines. Like most of you, I thought that finally the GPU had it's time, I mean, it is 6 years old. The pc crashed on me after I launched cs go and played for a few minutes. Many light blue squares (filled, they weren't transperent) flashed on screen and made a diagonal pattern filling the screen.

Note, my pc was running with cruical ram, on that hitachi drive for a month, before rest of the parts came. It was working fine

I did a few things before the crash occured. First, I copied the hitachi drive content to the samsung ssd with the samsung migration tool, updated the bios. Everything was still fine, was playing games for quite a while. I thought I may do some overclocking on the cpu. I got this idea, because while downloading the bios update, there was a asrock tuner and rgb software and I thought I may try it, see what it has on it. The rgb software ran like a charm, but after I rebooted the pc, it wouldn't launch, windows was spitting out an error, which indicated, that the program was trying to access something, that it has no premission to, reinstalled it many times, no difference. I did a 3.5ghz overclock on the tuner software, pc froze for a sec and then everything came back, after that I tried a 3.75ghz and the pc froze, no bsod, just was sitting there for minutes. I know my cpu can handle 3.75ghz, I've ran it on 3.9ghz before. After waiting for a few minutes I turned the pc off via power button. Turned it back on and went to bios, to dial back to 3ghz. But some weird artifacting poped up (the horizontal lines), after dialed the setting and rebooted, everything was fine. It was then, when I ran cs go and it crashed with blue squares. 

Since then I have these mobing horizontal lines, that wont go away. My pc wouldn't boot into windows, it would just crash on loading screen. It would flash with black and white checkerboard pattern and just go blank. The pc wouldn't restart, it kept running. After I changed the card to the other slot I could boot to windows, but the lines still were there and the flash on the boot screen was also there. When it booted, the resolution was weird, like 1280x720. First thing I saw, was that there was no Nvidia control panel, checked the device manager and it showed "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)". Reinstalled the drivers, nothing, uninstalled through device manager, downloaded the latest off nvidia, nothing. The same problem. But, after installed the newest drivers, pc won't boot to windows anymore. Went to my friends house and put the gpu in his rig and everything was working fine, even ran furmark with no problems.

I tried running on 1 memory stick, swapped to other stick and ran on that, nothing, no luck. Reflashed the bios, nothing. Disconnected all cables from the mobo that went from psu and connected them back, making sure they are 100% connected. Checked the psu connections, mobed the vga power cable to the second port. I don't know, but I think it may be the mobo. Going to go to my friends with the whole rig, trying to put his gpu in mine and seeing if the problem still is there. 

I seriously don't know what to do, I'll put some pictures up, so maybe someone can get the idea of what is going on here. 

Any help would be appreciated. 

image.jpg

51964228010__001ADF77-10B2-457A-B258-4DB7B2F07D41.MOV

IMG_5034.MOV

run memtest

get a new gpu (mine had bad vram, RMA'd it and nothing bad so far) 

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

1 minute ago, themctipers said:

run memtest

get a new gpu (mine had bad vram, RMA'd it and nothing bad so far) 

Well, it won't boot anymore, but the gpu had no problems in my friends rig. 

Just now, Andrew993 said:

Well, it won't boot anymore, but the gpu had no problems in my friends rig. 

try to RMA the motherboard 

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

have you tested the monitor on another system? And have you tried another video cable? (preferably not a VGA)

||Intel i7-7770k | MSi Z270 Carbon Gaming Pro | 16GB G.Skill TridentZ RGB 3000mhz | EVGA GTX 1080 FTW | Corsair 400C & RM750 PSU + H100i||

||Creative SB Recon 3D Fatal1ty | Samsung Evo 850 500GB | Seagate 2TB | Lots of red LED fans |Corsair K70 Black | Razer Deathadder Chroma|| 

||Dell 27" U2713HM | ASUS VP239H | Kingston HyperX Cloud II | Win 10 Pro | Portable gaming made possible with MSI GT70 2OC and a bag to dump in||

~~Assembled with love and care~~