Skyrim DLC

Iron couch

So i dont have any of the dlc for skyrim which i need for certain mods such as ELFX so what would be the cheapest way to get all the dlc? Obviously i could just go ahead and buy them individually but im not sure if theres some sort of cheaper upgrade pack or something? Also how is the new legendary edition of skyrim performance wise? The 64 bit upgrade will surely help modding but i want to get the best performance possible with a large active mod library (100+ at the very least) and i only have a RX 580 with 4GB video memory so i have to be careful with my mod choices and such.

"Give a man a mask and he will become his true self." -Oscar Wilde

Spoiler

CPU Intel Core i5 6600k @ 3.5GHz GPU MSI Radeon R9 380 4GB Motherboard Asus Z170 Pro Gaming RAM Kingston Fury 2x4GB DDR4 2666MHz PSU XFX 650W Storage Seagate 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, Kingston 128GB SSD OS Windows 10

Not sure if they're still being sold but I picked up The Elder Scrolls Anthology (all TES games and all their DLC in a beautiful case that displays the art from each game, in addition to physical maps) for $20 at Best Buy when it was on sale. Since I had bought and redeemed it before Skyrim Special Edition was released I got that for free too. Amazing deal. I guess now your best bet would be to wait for a Steam sale.

YOU DON'T HAVE THE DLC FOR SKYRIM!?

Todds Wrath 1.jpg

Spoiler

On a more serious note just wait for a sale. Unless you can't wait, in which case buy them off some key site if you want the cheapest way at the current moment. 
Don't buy the re-release edition either.

I make bad life decisions.