No rollback option ?

Rekted
Go to solution Solved by Daniel644,
Just now, Rekted said:

Did exactly what you commented, f*ck me

ONLY way back at this point is to find pre-creators update installation media and start from scratch, but it will probably update back to creators on it's own before to long. Creators is a SUCKY update though, so I get it, ever since I returned to 10 on this laptop (I NEED 10 for certain features exclusive to it) I have had this weird "hanging" issue where I will be typing and the text will just stop showing up on screen for several seconds then pop in all of a sudden, I think I rememebered hearing something about creators doing these types of hangs on computers with SSD boot drives.

Using the Creators Update is bringing alot of frustation to me so I want to roll back to the OG Windows 10 but in my "Update & Security" settings there are no rollback options. Are there any way to roll back to the previous version without losing personal files, documents, configs, save files in C ?

windows.PNG

go back to a restore point? 

My Personal Computer

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 5 1600 3.2GHz (OC 3.8) 6-Core Processor

Cpu cooler DEEPCOOL Gamer Storm CAPTAIN 240EX WHITE 
Motherboard: MSI - B350 TOMAHAWK ARCTIC ATX AM4 Motherboard 
Memory: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz RAM 8x3

Storage: SAMSUNG 850 PRO 2.5" 256GB SATA III

Storage:SAMSUNG 850 PRO 2.5" 500GB SATA III
Video Card: RTX 2060
Case: NZXT - S340 Elite (White) ATX Mid Tower Case 
Power Supply: EVGA 550 B3 550W

Peripherals

Monitor: Acer XF240H 24" TN Free-Sync ,144 Hz 

Keyboard: Corsair k95 RGB platinum

Mouse: Razer basilisk

Headset: Hyperx cloud alpha pro

1 minute ago, Vernw3 said:

go back to a restore point? 

No restore point made previously

how long ago did you update? if longer then 30 days or if you did a drive cleanup and checked the box to delete previous versions of Windows then rolling back is dead to you.

Just now, Daniel644 said:

how long ago did you update? if longer then 30 days or if you did a drive cleanup and checked the box to delete previous versions of Windows then rolling back is dead to you.

Just now, Rekted said:

ONLY way back at this point is to find pre-creators update installation media and start from scratch, but it will probably update back to creators on it's own before to long. Creators is a SUCKY update though, so I get it, ever since I returned to 10 on this laptop (I NEED 10 for certain features exclusive to it) I have had this weird "hanging" issue where I will be typing and the text will just stop showing up on screen for several seconds then pop in all of a sudden, I think I rememebered hearing something about creators doing these types of hangs on computers with SSD boot drives.