Shadowplay ("Share") not working

Went to record some gameplay today, noticed that pressing Alt+Z/Alt+F9 to bring up the NVidia screen capture options did nothing. Tried turning "Share" on and off again in GeForce Experience, but it won't turn back on even if I restart my PC.

Has anyone else had this issue?

I'm considering doing a complete wipe and re-install of windows and all drivers, since my PC has been suffering from a number of ailments lately ranging from no sound after starting any game whilst spotify is playing music to desktop wallpaper constantly switching to some weird purple pattern. PC also randomly becomes completely unresponsive for 5 seconds or so.

“sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic still going to require driver rollbacks when it stops working for no reason“

Have you recently updated creators update?

I did and shadowplay has been going funky ever since.

If you have MSI afterburner and rivatuner running, disable them on startup, then restart computer, see if Shadowplay works.

ive had issues with shadowplay in the past ,i usually fix it by doing a clean re-install of the nvidia drivers with DDU Uninstaller

Photography / Finance / Gaming