Want to build a custom loop in a air 240 I have a ryzen 1700 and plan to get a vega card. I want to use hard tubing and white dye (or is white hard tubing available) Trying to keep cost as low as possible. The black case Is kinda what I want to do are these parts compatible.

ex91MNg.jpg

Untitled.png

5 minutes ago, nfs2192 said:

Want to build a custom loop in a air 240 I have a ryzen 1700 and plan to get a vega card. I want to use hard tubing and white dye (or is white hard tubing available) Trying to keep cost as low as possible. The black case Is kinda what I want to do are these parts compatible.

If your plan is hard tubing you would be better piecing it together than getting a kit as you wouldn't use the fittings and tubing from that kit. 

31 minutes ago, W-L said:

If your plan is hard tubing you would be better piecing it together than getting a kit as you wouldn't use the fittings and tubing from that kit. 

I can't change the fitting at tubing? seems like its cheaper to buy the kit then separate 

9 minutes ago, nfs2192 said:

I can't change the fitting at tubing? seems like its cheaper to buy the kit then separate 

You can but your left with tubing and fittings that will be of no use, usually kits save a little cost but not very much, that unit uses the MX series if pumps which is a low cost pimp to say something like the DDC. 

This would be fine? I would just need a gpu water block and two more fittings

Untitled.png

7 minutes ago, nfs2192 said:

This would be fine? I would just need a gpu water block and two more fittings

2 minutes ago, nfs2192 said:

crap forgot radiator 

Rad and a total of 6 fittings and you will be good, later on you can add in a GPU to the loop but note that your will need to redo your tubing runs since it's hardline.