MSI - Z270M MORTAR Micro ATX
Asus - Radeon RX 570 4GB OC STRIX
Vengeance LPX ddr4-2800 8 GB
TOSHIBA 3.5" HDD 7200
Todhiba 2.5" SSD
SeaSonic - 520W 80+ Bronze Certified Fully-Modular ATX
Thermaltake - Core V21 MicroATX Mini Tower Case
LG - 25UM58-P 25.0" 2560x1080 75Hz 

If I upgrade my cpu to amd ryzen 1800 will it cause any disadvantage ?

You shouldn't upgrade to RYZEN as you already have a Z270 motherboard; it won't fit physically and it's not supported. 

Maybe get a overclockable i5/i7 after you upgrade your GPU to something better? (Sell RX 570 as a mining GPU for $250+, wait for vega)

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

The disadvantage is you have to pay for a new mobo and cpu

Just upgrade to a i7 7700k

Or even lower than that i7 7700k which is kinda overkill. An unlocked i5 will do the trick for him.

|| CPU: Intel i5-8600K || Cooler: CoolerMaster Hyper 212X || Motherboard: Gigabyte Z370 HD3P || GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1050ti OC Windforce 4GB || Memory: 16GB Crucial DDR4 3000mhz || HDD: WD Black 500GB + Seagate Barracuda 2TB || SSD: Samsung 980 1TB || PSU: Corsair VS550 || Case: nJoy Ice Cage || Fans: Segotep Halo Ring RGB ||Monitor: 2x Dell 27" P2717H IPS Full HD || Second Monitor/TV: LG 49UJ620V UHD || Mouse: Logitech G502 || Keyboard: Logitech G810 + Royal Kludge RK84 || Speakers: Philips SPA-5300 subw + Arylic 2.1 + DIY Bookshelves w/ Dayton Audio || Headphones: HyperX Cloud Flight S ||

TO BE UPGRADED:

>> Headphones << >> Keyboard << >> HDD << >> Mouse << >> PC Case << >> Memory(another stick) << >> Graphics Card << 

if thats what you have there is no bottleneck to be concerned about. i would upgrade to an I7 7700K seeing as you arelady have a z270 motherboard but i would first upgrade the GPU. sell it now if you can to some miner for a bunch of money or mine some yourself and earn a load of cash either way and get a better GPU first. 

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

Are you asking if a ryzen 1800 will bottleneck a Radeon 570?

The answer is NO.

Are you asking if your intel G4560 will bottleneck a Radeon 570?

The answer is Yes, but not always. Depends on the game and desired FPS.