I need YT channels recommendations

yaseryaser

Hey, guys, this is Austin  LOL no just kidding

well if you've seen this video 

I would like to see the whole build for that freaking awesome futuristic shenanigans, so is there a channel\s to watch the whole thing from start to end ?!?  from what I understood that Computex builds was done by companies, not by individuals correct me if I am wrong\\ I watched a ton of regular PC builds and love to watch more elaborate builds \\ out of the ordinary builds \\\ any help is appreciated and sorry for the long post \ 

PEACEB|

4 minutes ago, yaseryaser said:

Hey, guys, this is Austin  LOL no just kidding

well if you've seen this video 

I would like to see the whole build for that freaking awesome futuristic shenanigans, so is there a channel\s to watch the whole thing from start to end ?!?  from what I understood that Computex builds was done by companies, not by individuals correct me if I am wrong\\ I watched a ton of regular PC builds and love to watch more elaborate builds \\ out of the ordinary builds \\\ any help is appreciated and sorry for the long post \ 

PEACEB|

Well I believe a reputable modder called JP Modified had of one of his build 'Titanfall 2: Project Liberty' featured at the show, as with a few other popular Chinese modders, so not all are made just be companies :D

I once did the unthinkable, back many headphones ago...

I split an audio split, again