Looking to do some creative mounting in order to fit more drives in my case. I have the thermaltake view 31, and it only has three drive sleds. I have 3 2.5 inch drives, and two 3.5 inch drives. Two of the 2.5 inch ones can share a single 3.5" sled, but I need a place to put the other 2.5 inch. 

My first thought would be to get one of those pci slot to 2.5 inch adapters, but that would look tacky with wires running everywhere.
My second (and possibly more devious thought), would be to order something like this from caselabs, which adapts what looks like a 120mm fan mount into a drive cage. 
I don't know about any 120 mm fan to drive cage adapters out there, so let me know if you know of a good one.
I'm also open to 3d printing one.

Any comments, suggestions?

i5-12600k, 3090 Gaming X Trio

We'll settle this the old navy way: First guy to die, LOSES!

34 minutes ago, pxnguinPr3 said:

Just "Linus" it.

http://prntscr.com/fhy49j

I'd love to, but this case is a shower. It's got tempered glass everywhere. I could put some velcro behind it tho.

I would just mount the 2.5" drives behind the motherboard tray, if you've got the space. If not just mount them to the side of the cage or something, with velcro of double sided tape I don't think it looks tacky, shows of the hardware more imo.

"An Excellent Signature"

Id day mount it behind your motherboard tray, but if that is not possible I'd just go for the fan to drive cage holder.

The thing is, It already has the option to mount to the back. It has a removable cage in the front and you take the sleds out in order to mount to the bak. Cheap 'ol thermaltake decided that nobody deserves to have more than three drive sleds, so I'm up shit creek.