What do you thin about...

viliuks

No, you are just drinking water out of a tube.

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

No, if it was revolutionary, more people would be using them. I've only seen one person use one before and it was this 90 year old lady.

"You can try to play chess with a pigeon. But even if you win, it'll shit on the board and strut around."

No, if it was revolutionary, more people would be using them. I've only seen one person use one before and it was this 90 year old lady.

In Lithuania almost everyone is starting to use e cigs.

I thin your k button is broken but no I just see it as an easier way for kids to get cigarettes online.

I've seen so many people use them, but I don't think that they are particularly revolutionary. Although I would rather that people used them than ordinary ones.

Compatible with Windows 95

I thin your k button is broken but no I just see it as an easier way for kids to get cigarettes online.

Well my k button is not broken. :I. I think you are saying it right that kids can get cigs online... But they can pick up liquids with nicotine or without it.

I've seen so many people use them, but I don't think that they are particularly revolutionary. Although I would rather that people used them than ordinary ones.

Yup same here. I think that people should use e cigs because they dont give that awfull smell.

I don't think they are revolutionary. I don't really get cigarette smoking, but I know people that used them to help them quit so I guess they aren't bad. 

-Corsair 750D - MSI Mpower Z77 - 3570k @ 4.21 -Corsair H60- 8GB Corsair Vengeance 2133 Mhz- Corsair RM850 - MSI 780 Lightning -256GB SSD- 2 1TB HDDs - LG 23' Flatron - Razer Death Adder - Ducky Shine 3 Cherry MX Blue - Logitech z506 5.1-

Project - Bloody Lightning

I have less respect for people who smoke those stupid things than actual cigarettes.